L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
24 Pics 24 Videos
Nexon
7 Pics 4 Videos
Sony PS3 & PS4
1 Pic 7 Videos
Xbox 360 & One
2 Pics 8 Videos
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Dec 18 11
Broa Chief Bandit
AbsoIate
I have a Compaq Presario c700.
with a 1 GB of RAM and a 1.46 GHz
32-bit window vista (original) but i updated it too window 7 .
How can i reduce the lag ?
i go into LHC and im lagging up a storm .
i reduced my resolution all the way down .
i closed everything down when i play .
But i still lag ?
Any suggestions ?
HELP ME PLEASE !
New MapleStory Screen: Digitalpixel
Replies
PAGE 1 2 3 4 5
Dec 18 11
Broa Dark Knight
lazypartisan
I normally end proccess that doesn't involve maplestory
Dec 18 11
Scania Blade Recruit
wetsheets
Windows mode/Lowest quality?
Dec 18 11
Khaini Buccaneer
FadedImpact
get more ram, i had 4gb of ram and i lagged but now i just got 8gb and my lag is compleataly gone.
New MapleStory Screen: No one in ch1 fm?
Dec 18 11
I did this back then. It worked for me, and it's interesting. Try This:

Go To your battery performance, and change it to high performance. IT worked. Hope it helps
Dec 18 11
Scania I/L Wizard
Verosdyn
it could just be your internet connection...
You can maple on a super computer, but if you put bad internet on it, you can't.
New MapleStory Screen: Bartos' favourite juice? New MapleStory Video: New Big Bang Trailer
Dec 18 11
Scania Buccaneer
Pillb
pizza87: get more ram, i had 4gb of ram and i lagged but now i just got 8gb and my lag is compleataly gone.
It was definitely not your ram that caused you to lag, when maple runs around 300-700 mb mot 4-8 gb , also ram does not increase speed.
Dec 18 11
ElNido Blade Master
KoreanCorp
Get a cheap graphics card, get around 8 gigs of ram, 3.4 Ghz processor
Go to taskmgr and end all processes running under (yourusernamehere) not including HSUpdate MapleStory or explorer.exe
right-click maplestory.exe in taskmrg and hit set priority Real-time or high (must run as admin)
Get faster internet

Those are just some of my suggestions try the task manager stuff first, if all else fails buy a new computer (sounds like you need to update anyway, that computer shouldn't be running 7)
~DuhWinning~ Now 20% more Helpful
Dec 18 11
DemethosGMS Bow Master
Lifestarzx
Make Sure your laptop is'nt overheating , If It is try getting one of dose Laptop fan...
Dec 18 11
ElNido Blade Master
KoreanCorp
deapswift: It was definitely not your ram that caused you to lag, when maple runs around 300-700 mb mot 4-8 gb , also ram does not increase speed.
This i disagree with for the following reasons;
MapleStory may run on low amounts of ram but the normal processes (explorer.exe ect) still need that available ram, so your computer says "this process isn't necessary, I'm going to put that ram into good use". If you have more RAM your computer won't have to compete with MapleStory for RAM. RAM does increase the running speed of MS, IF you only have 1-2gb of ram. Win 7 needs a MINIMUM of 1 gb to WORK. The RAM is your problem. Get around 4-6 gigs of RAm and you should be set, also upgrade your internet speed (take a speedtest and post link so i can see if that may be your problem)
~DuhWinning~ Now 20% less Troll
PAGE 1 2 3 4 5

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login