• Auction
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Comments
Crafting Abyss and Fearless items?
MapleStory Forums : General MapleStory : General MS questions and answers
Dec 23 11
Bera Mercedes 4
Jacobiey
Does anyone know what items are needed to make them?
I mean items as in the "special items" like rock of time or POT.

Thank you.
New MapleStory Screen: Mercedes level 200 mount and medal
Replies
Dec 23 11*
Khaini Blade Lord
RedChub
New MapleStory Screen: @grendel thanks
Dec 23 11
Windia I/L Arch Mage
RiceMage71
For Abyss equips you need: The reverse version of that Abyss equip (e.g Abyss coral you need a Reverse coral), 10 Luk Crystals if it is a weapon and overalls, 4 Luk for boots and gloves , 10 wisdom crystals if its equips for Evan's dragon, Philospher's Stones, Shards of Chaos (Drop from lvl 180+ monsters i believe), Ancient Essence (Rare chance of obtain when mining Heartstone and Gold Flowers)
For Fearless equips you need: The timeless version of that Fearless equip, Up to 20 Luk Crystals, Philospher's Stones, Shards of Chaos and Ancient Essence.
But this is for KMS but I'm sure its the same with GMS
New MapleStory Screen: Maple administrator? what the.. o.o
Dec 23 11
Bera Mercedes 4
Jacobiey
Okay thanks.
New MapleStory Screen: Mercedes level 200 mount and medal
Dec 23 11
Bera Mechanic 4
SuperBala
they are impossible to make...ive hunted lv140+ mobs for since the weapons came out and i havent gotten single confussion fragment
New MapleStory Screen: 3d green slime
Dec 23 11
Galicia Paladin
remberdusk
Fearless and abiss wepons are the same but they can be soked
New MapleStory Screen: Happy couple New MapleStory Video: A lvl 188 Battle mage & a lvl 200 hero Vs. horntail
Dec 23 11
Scania I/L Arch Mage
Akatsuki0826
Aquablader71: For Abyss equips you need: The reverse version of that Abyss equip (e.g Abyss coral you need a Reverse coral), 10 Luk Crystals if it is a weapon and overalls, 4 Luk for boots and gloves , 10 wisdom crystals if its equips for Evan's dragon, Philospher's Stones, Shards of Chaos (Drop from lvl 180+ monsters i believe), Ancient Essence (Rare chance of obtain when mining Heartstone and Gold Flowers)
For Fearless equips you need: The timeless version of that Fearless equip, Up to 20 Luk Crystals, Philospher's Stones, Shards of Chaos and Ancient Essence.
But this is for KMS but I'm sure its the same with GMS

If you mean Confusion fragments, I think they drop from 140+ monster. I haven't seen one drop though so I don't know. But that sounds impossible to make o_o
Dec 23 11
Bera Shadower
KsiSand
Silverknight: they are impossible to make...ive hunted lv140+ mobs for since the weapons came out and i havent gotten single confussion fragment

150+, like skele's.
I got 2 so far
New MapleStory Screen: Saddest day ever
Dec 24 11
Windia I/L Arch Mage
RiceMage71
Akatsuki0826: In the description for confusion fragments it says "dropped by lvl 180+"
New MapleStory Screen: Maple administrator? what the.. o.o
Dec 24 11
DemethosGMS Blade Master
Dualinfinii
lol temple of time monsters all apper to have a chance to drop confusion fragments shown in monster book
but i think.. that higher lv monster higher chance the drop will be i seen like 40 in fm so far but thay are rather expensive
i also seen a drop in price of dream fragments
New Nexon Screen: Last Day of DFO
Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login
MapleStory
MapleStory 2
Mobile Games
Art, Anime & Manga
L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
Nexon
Sony PS3 & PS4
Xbox 360 & One