BasilMarket

Add a thread

Crafting Abyss and Fearless items?

General MapleStory Forum Talk about MapleStory in general

Jacobienight Level 201 Bera Mercedes 4
Does anyone know what items are needed to make them?
I mean items as in the "special items" like rock of time or POT.

Thank you.
Posted: December 2011 Permalink
TwitterFacebook Replies: 9

Replies

For Abyss equips you need: The reverse version of that Abyss equip (e.g Abyss coral you need a Reverse coral), 10 Luk Crystals if it is a weapon and overalls, 4 Luk for boots and gloves , 10 wisdom crystals if its equips for Evan's dragon, Philospher's Stones, Shards of Chaos (Drop from lvl 180+ monsters i believe), Ancient Essence (Rare chance of obtain when mining Heartstone and Gold Flowers)
For Fearless equips you need: The timeless version of that Fearless equip, Up to 20 Luk Crystals, Philospher's Stones, Shards of Chaos and Ancient Essence.
But this is for KMS but I'm sure its the same with GMS
Dec 23 2011
New Screen: Maple administrator? what the.. o.o
Akatsuki0826 Level 200 Scania I/L Arch Mage
For Abyss equips you need: The reverse version of that Abyss equip (e.g Abyss coral you need a Reverse coral), 10 Luk Crystals if it is a weapon and overalls, 4 Luk for boots and gloves , 10 wisdom crystals if its equips for Evan's dragon, Philospher's Stones, Shards of Chaos (Drop from lvl 180+ monsters i believe), Ancient Essence (Rare chance of obtain when mining Heartstone and Gold Flowers)
For Fearless equips you need: The timeless version of that Fearless equip, Up to 20 Luk Crystals, Philospher's Stones, Shards of Chaos and Ancient Essence.
But this is for KMS but I'm sure its the same with GMS[/quote]

If you mean Confusion fragments, I think they drop from 140+ monster. I haven't seen one drop though so I don't know. But that sounds impossible to make o_o
Dec 23 2011
SacredSealed Level 191 Bera Shadower
they are impossible to make...ive hunted lv140+ mobs for since the weapons came out and i havent gotten single confussion fragment[/quote]

150+, like skele's.
I got 2 so far
Dec 23 2011
New Screen: Saddest day ever
infinteZero Level 208 Demethos Evan 10th Growth
lol temple of time monsters all apper to have a chance to drop confusion fragments shown in monster book
but i think.. that higher lv monster higher chance the drop will be i seen like 40 in fm so far but thay are rather expensive
i also seen a drop in price of dream fragments
Dec 24 2011
New Screen: Last Day of DFO

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.