MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Dec 30 11
Broa Kaiser 4
DestroyFetus
Hey guys,

As you know many people in GMS have been using this new skill.wz edit that allows the familiar to essentially insta-kill the entire map. Now, what I want to know is has anybody actually been banned yet from this? Like, I see some of the same people everyday in Broa training in the same spot just casually and one must wonder, do GM's even know this exists? I haven't read anything on the site about this or anything... I wonder how long it's going to take to patch up. Please let me know if anybody has actually gotten caught from this before. Thanks...
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2 3
Dec 30 11
Scania Buccaneer
MrJelIOO
We play Nexon games.

Nexon does not ban hackers.

Nexon does ban legits.

Since no delay familiar is a hack, these people have not and will not be banned.
MapleStory Screen: Pb alliance run -- first success!
Dec 30 11
Khaini Evan 10th Growth
Kzaab
It will probably be patched during the demon slayer patch possibly
Dec 30 11
Windia Warrior
0bama
Ten bucks says they're all on vacation or something. The game's in flames right now, but they haven't posted since before Christmas.
I'm just saying.
Dec 30 11
Scania Battle Mage 4
codphone101
lol i use them hackers to leech
works for me except for jesters though
MapleStory Screen: My family
Dec 30 11
Windia Mechanic 3
TheWinCatz
GMs are a myth to scare little script kiddies to eat their veg and CC whenever someone enters the map.
Dec 30 11
Scania Dawn Warrior 3
iAmSwastika
hmm, gonna test right now
Dec 30 11
Windia Warrior
0bama
Scratch what I said earlier. Some poor bastard got a permaban for Familiar Hacking. The dude's been legit for four years, and one day he says "SCREW IT, I'm gonna try it" and in those 15 minutes of heavenly bliss he was permabanned.

Here's his thread.
Dec 30 11
Broa I/L Arch Mage
Deadling
I hate these people, always taking my map. Meh. I just go elsewhere. Good to know what's going round though I guess.
Dec 30 11
Bera Demon Slayer 2
DeadPuddlng
emma1: I've been in same map for two weeks.
No bann
- Confirmed.
Where do you get Familiar Hack
PAGE 1 2 3

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login