MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Jan 21 12
Broa Wild Hunter 4
mochamunch
So with this new patch, i had to redownload maple -_-.

I start installing the maplestory downloader and it get stuck on PMB.exe.

could anyone help me
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2
Jan 21 12
Windia Hermit
aznslnner94
Just close it and try again. Im downloading MS right now and that happened to me
Jan 21 12
Broa Wild Hunter 4
mochamunch
Well i've tried that a few times and its not working
Jan 21 12
Scania Wild Hunter 2
Nachemy
Control Panel > System and Security > Windows Firewall > Allow a program through Windows Firewall > Change Settings > Tick off PMB.exe on both sides > OK > Continue download.

(windows 7)

Voila.

Be sure to delete Pando media booster immediately after you download maplestory, because it steals your internet.
Jan 21 12
Broa Evan 10th Growth
SoulRequiemX
Jan 21 12
Bera Aran 4
DuhLayLay
xBigBang: Control Panel > System and Security > Windows Firewall > Allow a program through Windows Firewall > Change Settings > Tick off PMB.exe on both sides > OK > Continue download.

(windows 7)

Voila.

Be sure to delete Pando media booster immediately after you download maplestory, because it steals your internet.

This~
Jan 21 12
Broa Battle Mage 3
NotSoDefying
pmb.exe is pando media booster.. if you downloaded a game like league of legends or whatnot. Or maple before and did not properly uninstall it, that may happen. try to look for pmb in your files if you still have it cause i think it's trying to reinstall PMB to download MS (since you have existing files, it could be screwing up). if not go to try "run" > "regedit" > search up the files with pando media booster and delete them. afterwards try again. *make sure it's pando media booster files and not just another file with pando in them.

sorry for bad grammar . but i hope it helps
Jan 21 12
Broa Wild Hunter 4
mochamunch
xBigBang: Control Panel > System and Security > Windows Firewall > Allow a program through Windows Firewall > Change Settings > Tick off PMB.exe on both sides > OK > Continue download.

(windows 7)

Voila.

What do you mean by delete?
Jan 21 12
Windia Page
NobodyHome
He means uninstall
MapleStory Video: [MMV] DayDream by Avril Lavigne
Jan 21 12
Renegades Demon Avenger 4
Deed2Demons
i tried downloading on another computer and when i finished and clicked start, it said error 0x30000030
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login