MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Jan 30 12
Khaini Night Lord
iskono
hello , iv'e reached level 30 charm and i would like to know how to get pocket slot ? quest says that i need rose clipping . any idea about how to get it ?
MapleStory Screen: Why cant we do arkarium ? MapleStory Video: lvl 170 Bowmaster and lvl 158 Marksman
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2 3
Jan 30 12
Bera Hero
CassiusClay
it's a rare drop from herbalism or you can buy it from other people
Jan 30 12*
Windia Night Lord
xkairyushin
i used to get a lot of clippings, but ever since mercedes came out none have dropped at all, either shovel up some plants for herbalism or be prepared to buy one for 45m+ which is kind of stupid, all you get from the quest is for you to be able to get pocket slot, perma face expression from another quest, and a medal that's all

Edit: it's better to find it yourself rather than pay for a simple item for a ridiculous amount of mesos >_>
MapleStory Video: Osu-Warped Path of Time Remix
Jan 30 12
Bera Jett 4
OnTheJetty
Can you find it before you reach level 30 charm?
Jan 30 12
Broa Buccaneer
Buccs
xkairyushin: i used to get a lot of clippings, but ever since mercedes came out none have dropped at all, either shovel up some plants for herbalism or be prepared to buy one for 45m+ which is kind of stupid, all you get from the quest is for you to be able to get pocket slot, perma face expression from another quest, and a medal that's all

Edit: it's better to find it yourself rather than pay for a simple item for a ridiculous amount of mesos >_>

Which quest gives you perma face expression? and which gives medal? What medal is it?
MapleStory Screen: Guild cwk run for mrb!
Jan 30 12
Windia Night Lord
xkairyushin
MmmmmHmm: eyes on me is the medal, and perma face expression is uh ....scowl i think? you get it from that lady in kerning square, the black haired woman with the glasses, but you need to have the pocket slot quest done first
MapleStory Video: Osu-Warped Path of Time Remix
Jan 30 12
Windia Blade Master
HYPERuni
you get the rose clipping from randomly digging up those herbs. I got them from the flowers that were purple and big. You get the medal at 100 trait for any given trait. Facial expressions start at lvl 40 charm and every 10 after I believe.
Jan 30 12
Bera Mercedes 4
R8GT
i bought my clippin for 10m from basil, they are around 10m nowadays. then with the pocket slot i have this perma +5 atk thingy from PVP, require 100 emblem, took me a while, but nowadays they give emblem a lot for the events.
Jan 30 12
Windia Dark Knight
ChopxLifter
They certainly still drop cause I levelled up herbalism on my mercedes to dig it up myself ;s
MapleStory Screen: Rick roll'd MapleStory Video: 133 DrK Pap solo
Jan 30 12
Scania Bishop
Fleetrun
AlreadyPoor: you get the rose clipping from randomly digging up those herbs. I got them from the flowers that were purple and big. You get the medal at 100 trait for any given trait. Facial expressions start at lvl 40 charm and every 10 after I believe.

The rose clipping drops from any herb, including level 1 ones, so just abuse your secret herb privileges 4-12 times a day (lol) rather than map-surfing for rare flowers. There is a medal at lvl 20, 60, and 100. Facial expressions start at lvl 30 and you get another one ever 5 levels (talk to Lana in Kerning Square).
PAGE 1 2 3

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login