BasilMarket

Sad Mask
Would you be so kind as to disable your ad-blocker on BasilMarket please? Your support is greatly appreciated.

Undispellable Magic Guard

Mage Forum Talk about Magician

So as we all know, Magic Guard being dispellable is a major disadvantage to mages.

The video shows a Phantom soloing Pap with Magic Guard as one of her buffs. The Magic Guard, obviously taken from an Adventurer Mage, wasn't dispelled when Pap casted dispel. First dispel is at 0:40 and the second one at 4:32.

So what are you thoughts about it ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfwoQIaojzY
Posted: February 2012 Permalink

Replies

Page TopHome 1 2 3 4 5 6
I take it back.
I love you, Nexon Korea.
Feb 01 2012
xDracius Level 150 Khaini
**A Thief makes a better Mage than a Mage.**
Makes me happy that Phantom's lover died and left him heartbroken and scarred.

Thief Hero's magic abilities outshine a MAGE HERO'S magic abilities.
Feb 01 2012
Hmmm, it might be that Magic Guard would be undispellable on its own ?

The other stolen buffs like HS, Mental Clarity and the Phantom's self buffs (Cane Booster, Moonlight, Misfortune Protection) that was used was also dispelled. All except Magic Guard and The Luck of Phantom Thief (one which allows him to self-revive).
Feb 01 2012
Ouhai Level 200 Broa F/P Arch Mage
I love how just by looking at the video, magic guard is a massive mp pot burn to them
Feb 01 2012
Hmmm, it might be that Magic Guard would be undispellable on its own ? [/quote]
If this is the case, I'll be glad. Thing is, it's probably some sort of glitch... |:
Feb 01 2012
I really do think that Magic Guard has been made undispellable.

Here's a video of an I/L Arch Mage at Pap. Initially buffed with Angelic Blessing, MW, Booster, Meditation, Magic Guard, Buff Mastery and Tele Mastery. Arcane Aim was activated when attacking so it appeared too. Dispel occurs at 0:28 and Buff Mastery, Magic Guard, Angelic Blessing and Arcane Aim was left.

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzQ3NjQzNjEy.html
Feb 01 2012
PrinnyBomb Level 201 Khaini Evan 10th Growth
Oh dear....Mages are practically invincible now.....Okay that's just an exaggeration but then what exactly is their weakness now if Magic Guard is undispellable?
Feb 01 2012
Oh dear....Mages are practically invincible now.....Okay that's just an exaggeration but then what exactly is their weakness now if Magic Guard is undispellable?[/quote]

Hmmm, no protection against 1/1 and mp drain from bosses while being seduced ?

EDIT: Found another video of an I/L Arch Mage at Pap. Initially buffed with MW, Ele Decrease, Event buff?, Angelic Blessing, Magic Guard, Booster, Meditaion, Tele Mastery and Buff Mastery. Same applies for Arcane Aim and dispel occurs at 0:22. Buffs left are Buff Mastery, Magic Guard, Angelic Blessing and the Event buff?.

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzQ2NzIxNDY0.html

No F/P videos so far.
Feb 01 2012
mattx0r Level 202 Elnido F/P Arch Mage
prasise the loprd@#!@!@!$@#!@111
Feb 01 2012
Page TopHome 1 2 3 4 5 6

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.