bzl.co

Add a thread

So, how do I get into Forest of the Priest?

General MapleStory Forum Talk about MapleStory in general

yumtoast154 Level 147 Broa Hermit
So I just leveled my Crusader to 120, went to El Nath, and my job instructor told me to go to Forest of the Priest.

I can't enter the map, nor can I use my Hyper Teleport Rock. Is it glitched, or am I doing something wrong?
Posted: February 2012 Permalink
TwitterFacebook Replies: 22

Replies

Page TopHome 1 2 3
zigzagwa Level 200 Windia Paladin
You can easily get their from the dark birk area in leafre. Should be the upper right hand corner where there is a tree looking thing there that you can enter into.

Edit: nevermind kinda skimmed over the last part. Hope they fix the glitch.
Feb 04 2012
New Screen: Crafted empress warrior cape
silver49361 Level 184 Elnido Xenon 4
It's glitches at the moment so you can't.
Feb 04 2012
You can easily get their from the dark birk area in leafre. Should be the upper right hand corner where there is a tree looking thing there that you can enter into.[/quote]
I know where it is, but the problem is, I can't enter the tree. I have four 4th job characters and this has never happened to me before.
Feb 04 2012
MeerCats Level 183 Scania Demon Avenger 4
Go into your nearest Chapel.
OT: Uhm, I hear it's glitched atm.
Feb 04 2012
Welp, I guess I wasted my Storm Potion going from 119-120.

This kind of sucks, considering I had gear and skill/mastery books prepared to deck my [not any time soon] Hero out.
Feb 04 2012
is it still glitched?
Feb 04 2012
It's NEXON America. With every patch, there's at least 1 or 2 glitches that come with it. I hope they get it together soon, but when they do I hope the update takes forever. I want more compensation.
Feb 04 2012
Page TopHome 1 2 3

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.