L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
24 Pics 24 Videos
Nexon
7 Pics 4 Videos
Sony PS3 & PS4
1 Pic 7 Videos
Xbox 360 & One
2 Pics 8 Videos
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Feb 05 12
Scania Dragon Knight
Liggyx3
If I have a Lv 9 evolving ring currently, can I still get it to lv 10 and get to tradeable?
Thanks
Replies
Feb 05 12
Khaini Battle Mage 3
SympIify
I got mine to Lv.10 today (2/5) but I am pretty sure we can't make it tradable. (Quest says come back on 1/31)
New MapleStory Screen: 136 shadower range - 11052-15788 New MapleStory Video: Khaini - Lv162 Shadower Zakum solo
Feb 05 12
Scania Dragon Knight
Liggyx3
We have until tomorrow right? I have one more day, and I can get it to lv 10? :o
Feb 05 12*
Khaini Battle Mage 3
SympIify
I don't know the end date for the quest, because I was in and out of Maple during these crashes, but I would assume so.

As long as you are at Lv. 9 right now, and the last day is tomorrow up until 11:59 pm, then yes.
New MapleStory Screen: 136 shadower range - 11052-15788 New MapleStory Video: Khaini - Lv162 Shadower Zakum solo
Feb 05 12
Scania Night Lord
Uahah
If I'm correct:
If on the 6th of February your ring is level 9 it will become 10 and tradable
So tomorrow talk to Gaga and it should make your ring tradable
Feb 05 12
Broa Cannoneer 2
soomanyitems
What above post said.
What I interpreted from site is that once it's 2/6, you can level up your level 10 ring to tradable (waste), or you can level up your level 9 ring AND make it tradable simultaneously. It's just like last event. And the event before that.
You can either level a 10 ring to tradable or make a level 9 ring level 10 AND tradable on last day. So if your ring is level 9 now, I think you should skip today and wait until tomorrow.
Feb 05 12
Scania Kaiser 4
Poukai
I'm not sure if it'll upgrade your ring AND make it tradeable at the same time, but definitely tradeable.
New MapleStory Screen: Tree decoration :d
Feb 05 12
Scania Mercedes 4
FrenchSalad
http://maplestory.nexon.net/News/News.aspx?boardNo=100&contentNo=00DWW&pageIndex=1

They said this:"When the box turns into a potion, return to Gaga and ask for an upgrade to increase the ring by 1 level and to make it tradable, or just to make it tradable if it's already at level 10."
Feb 05 12
Scania Dragon Knight
Liggyx3
All in all, I can get a lvl 10 tradeable ring , right? That's all I want to know. lol

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login