BasilMarket

Sad Mask
Would you be so kind as to disable your ad-blocker on BasilMarket please? Your support is greatly appreciated.

Poll Are you satisfied w/ Nexons appology/compensation?

General MapleStory Forum Talk about MapleStory in general

so i saw alot of threads being tossed around on basil about nexons compensation and appology.. and i saw alot of people saying yes this is enough or slap on a 2x every time there is a problem

SO

that triggered my curiosity. is the majority of basil satisfied or NOT satisfied?
Posted: February 2012 Permalink

Poll Are you satisfied w/ Nexons appology/compensation?

61%151 / 247NO! I AM NOT SATISFIED WITH THE APOLOGY AND THE COMPENSATION!
23%58 / 247YES! I THINK THEY HAVE TRIED THEIR BEST TO FIX THE PROBLEM!
15%38 / 247they are trying, but they fail at it.

Replies

Page TopHome 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Bob11111 Level 157 Bera Buccaneer
I will never be satisfied with Nexon.
Feb 10 2012
It's a free to play game. Deal with it.
Feb 10 2012
emtine Level 170 Khaini Shadower
It's a free to play game. Deal with it. [/quote]
Mhmmm...
But ... Nexon's apologized soo muchhhhhh and stoof...
So I gotta say I'm not satisfied.
Feb 10 2012
They fixed one problem but theres plenty more out there that they continue to ignore. Why would i be satisfied with that? The game continues to be run by players that cheat, if they fix that, let me know.
Feb 10 2012
pereeia Level 223 Windia Zero Transcendent
I liked the compensation. 3x? Hell yeah!
This is a free to play game. If you want to spend money on it then it's your choice. Nexon's doing pretty good considering this game is FREE.
Feb 10 2012
PhanniLynn Level 148 Renegades Phantom 4
I'm not that crazy with maplestory as when i was in the past so it doesn't really bother me much
Feb 10 2012
If we say no do we get more compensation?
Feb 10 2012
I am satisfied. I mean, when does Nexon ever give out FREE 10 APs? lol I'd take 10 APs any day. Considering they gave us like 2 weeks of x3 EXP; I'm not complaining.
Feb 10 2012
GeEmEs Level 180 Scania Shade 4
It's a free to play game. Deal with it. [/quote]

Yeah, I completely agree. I'll also chuck in the fact that Maplestory is kept online with hopes, dreams and sunshine too.

OT: I will never be satisfied with Nexon. I've always had this sense of hope that Nexon will finally keep to one of their little speeches, but I've completely lose every speck of hope for the company I may have once had.

Edit: The compensation was nice, but it doesn't make up for the fact that Nexon will never change.
Feb 10 2012
squallypo Level 181 Bera Hero
best answer you can ever get from anyone in here is a Deep and clear NO!
Feb 10 2012
Page TopHome 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.