MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

What is the best class using Dex in terms of survivability

MapleStory Forums : General MapleStory : General MS questions and answers

Feb 26 12
Scania Corsair
DatOctopus
So I have those exp potions from the legend characters and I want to make a new character using them. Since I already have Dex% equips I want to make a character that can use them as well. The dilemma I'm facing though, is that I don't want another character, that like BMs has very low hp. So what class would be the best option in your opinion?

And by classes I mean not only archers but any other class with their primary stat as dex, such as corsairs.

Thanks guys
Share this page Twitter Facebook
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2
Feb 26 12
Bera Buccaneer
SwagOverlord
I'd say Corsair.
MapleStory Screen: Usain bolt reference
Feb 26 12
Windia Night Lord
ShadowUse
I believe that you, sir, have answered your own question. Go with Sair (:
Feb 26 12
Windia Wild Hunter 4
FelixWH
Mechanic? loool
Feb 26 12
Bera Bow Master
KadikawaJr
Marksman.
MapleStory Screen: My character in minecraft! Maple Story: I have terrible listening skills, I don't like thi...
Feb 26 12
Scania Bow Master
ketchup11
All the dex classes so far are ranged, and by definition have low hp.
MapleStory Screen: Bm key config MapleStory Video: animation of quality classy comedy
Feb 26 12
Khaini Kaiser 4
Storyish
Wild hunters? I have one and they are really nice in terms of mobbing and damage. Survivability is okay, u get stance effect. And WH will be boosted after the new patch. Also mechs use dex. VERY GOOD, however mechs get a lot of hate. Sairs have lowish hp, but are fun. U could make a cygnus, and use the pots to help u get a UE too. Hope I helped.
Feb 26 12
Bera Demon Slayer 4
NthMetal
I'd say Mech is your best bet.
MapleStory Screen: When NPCs don't sell in bulk MapleStory Video: 9 minutes of random coupons
Feb 26 12
Windia I/L Arch Mage
SlimeTasty
Mechs
Maple Story: Got to 150 on Shade, back to League :D
Feb 26 12
Arcania Chief Bandit
brokmysusage
In terms of survivabilty, DON'T PICK CORSAIR. I've died so many times and used up so many hp potions you wouldn't believe.
PAGE 1 2

Register / login

You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login