MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

What is the best class using Dex in terms of survivability

MapleStory Forums : General MapleStory : General MS questions and answers

Feb 26 12
Scania Corsair
DatOctopus
So I have those exp potions from the legend characters and I want to make a new character using them. Since I already have Dex% equips I want to make a character that can use them as well. The dilemma I'm facing though, is that I don't want another character, that like BMs has very low hp. So what class would be the best option in your opinion?

And by classes I mean not only archers but any other class with their primary stat as dex, such as corsairs.

Thanks guys
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2
Feb 26 12
Bera Buccaneer
SwagOverlord
I'd say Corsair.
MapleStory Screen: Usain bolt reference
Feb 26 12
Windia Night Lord
ShadowUse
I believe that you, sir, have answered your own question. Go with Sair (:
Feb 26 12
Windia Wild Hunter 4
FelixWH
Mechanic? loool
Feb 26 12
Bera Bow Master
KadikawaJr
Marksman.
MapleStory Screen: My character in minecraft!
Feb 26 12
Scania Bow Master
ketchup11
All the dex classes so far are ranged, and by definition have low hp.
MapleStory Screen: Bm key config MapleStory Video: animation of quality classy comedy
Feb 26 12
Khaini Kaiser 4
Storyish
Wild hunters? I have one and they are really nice in terms of mobbing and damage. Survivability is okay, u get stance effect. And WH will be boosted after the new patch. Also mechs use dex. VERY GOOD, however mechs get a lot of hate. Sairs have lowish hp, but are fun. U could make a cygnus, and use the pots to help u get a UE too. Hope I helped.
Feb 26 12
Bera Demon Slayer 4
NthMetal
I'd say Mech is your best bet.
MapleStory Screen: When NPCs don't sell in bulk MapleStory Video: 9 minutes of random coupons
Feb 26 12
Windia Shade 4
TyneeWeeWee
Mechs
Feb 26 12
Arcania Chief Bandit
brokmysusage
In terms of survivabilty, DON'T PICK CORSAIR. I've died so many times and used up so many hp potions you wouldn't believe.
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login