• Auction
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Mar 12 12
Scania Blade Recruit
Esqper
Can anyone provide me a link for that thread that explains what that one girl did to get to level 200 her her characters, for those of you who caught the thread? it's not coming up on my google search anymore.
Replies
PAGE 1 2
Mar 12 12
Scania Dark Knight
Targus95
she did lhc at glitched Bearwolfs from 120-200 (if you can get a party, you could go to stronghold as well from 160/165+)
Mar 12 12
Scania Shadower
PainfuilStab
Take your time and enjoy leveling up
New MapleStory Screen: Don't steal manons egg!
Mar 12 12
Windia Zero Transcendent
Pereeia
WorkOfArt?
Try searching for it or asking that person. I think it kinda sunk to the rock bottom.
Mar 12 12
Khaini Buccaneer
VeloShade
You can't level at godspeed anymore now that the 2x events are done and 3x is gone.
New MapleStory Screen: Pass The Salt, Please
Mar 12 12
Windia Phantom 4
Aavaris
Lhc from 110-170+ if you can find a good pt.
Strong Hold 170+ if you can survive. If not then just stay at lhc or like someone else mentioned go boss. There really is no fast way to 200. Just take advantage of whatever 2x events/exp items you can find and try funding your character bit by bit as the stronger you are the faster the training. gl hf
Mar 12 12
Galicia F/P Arch Mage
PoysonusFire
Get to lvl 199 and 99.99% and then go lvl at snails like a pro.

OT: 110-200 at lhc if you can get a good party and a decently glitched map.
or 110-165 lhc and 165-200 at stronghold if you can survive and have decent damage.
Ichii Agreed with the funding. The better funding you have, the faster your training will be, which gives you more %/hour and you'll get to 200 faster. But don't forget to take advantage of those 2x/3x events. And use the guild experience skill to give you more experience.
Mar 12 12
Windia Shadower
0Mute0
Boss and toss it all out.
Or party like Harty, and duke it about.
Duke it at 110-170 Lion heart castles
Since its no hassel...
170-200 at stronghold
Since its just a foothold.
Mar 12 12
Mardia Angelic Buster 4
ImNotHomura
Youtubes: It's not really hard.

110-200 at LHC.
160-200 you can Boss for a few exps aswell. e.x. Horntail solo (Pre-heads) are awesome Exp ;o

In GMS, HT is glitched ;__; only 30 people per HT ch(so basically 60) can sign up. The 31th person of a channel to enter will d/c on entry and this will not reset until the next server check. Also, 165-200 is more appropriate for Stronghold in Future henesys, but bossing is still good too
New MapleStory Screen: I hate horntail New MapleStory Video: 2 BowMasters, 2 Zakums
Mar 12 12
Windia Phantom 4
Ioqical
http://www.basilmarket.com/user/workofart/players
Private message her and ask, for her thread was deleted.
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login
MapleStory
MapleStory 2
Mobile Games
Art, Anime & Manga
L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
Nexon
Sony PS3 & PS4
Xbox 360 & One