L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
24 Pics 24 Videos
Nexon
7 Pics 4 Videos
Sony PS3 & PS4
1 Pic 7 Videos
Xbox 360 & One
2 Pics 8 Videos
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Apr 12 12
Broa Aran 3
theAranYay
I have seen heroes with two handed swords but can they equip one handed sword+shield, one handed blunt weapon+ shield, one handed axe+shield, or just a one handed weapon? Can they also equip polearms?
Replies
Apr 12 12
Mardia Hero
SDTV
2H Swords/Axes, 1H Sword + Shield. I've yet to see somebody use 1H axe + Shield.
New MapleStory Video: Hero Skills showcase including hypers [GMS Post Hyper Evo]
Apr 12 12
Bellocan Kaiser 2
TatsuSky
Relaxmaaan: 2H Swords/Axes, 1H Sword + Shield. I've yet to see somebody use 1H axe + Shield.
hallrock:
New MapleStory Screen: Mr.b in nlc New MapleStory Video: Commentary - People that piss me off!
Apr 12 12
ElNido Hero
BerryHeroic
They can equip any warrior weapon, however, the majority of their skills only work with 1h and 2h axes/swords. And yes, you can equip a 1h weapon + shield on a hero.

Relaxmaaan: The reason very few people use a 1h axe + shield is because most 1h axes are normal speed. I do, however, use a 1h axe + shield.
Apr 12 12
Windia Hero
GladiusBoy2
hallrock: They can equip any warrior weapon, however, the majority of their skills only work with 1h and 2h axes/swords. And yes, you can equip a 1h weapon + shield on a hero.

Relaxmaaan: The reason very few people use a 1h axe + shield is because most 1h axes are normal speed. I do, however, use a 1h axe + shield.

This guy is correct. Only end game fast 1h axes are VIP, empress, and agares i believe. Good luck getting it though, all the DSs have caused them to mass inflate and the pretty much have all of them.
Apr 12 12
ElNido Hero
BerryHeroic
FireBoy67: Yeah, and unfortunately, when I made my axe, empress and agares didn't exist and Nido has no VIP 1h axes. I still love mine though. Damage is not my main concern.
Apr 12 12
Windia Hero
GladiusBoy2
hallrock Same here which is why I prefer the night raven wing sure its out classed by the ST and any sword higher than it (Other than the lolbeheader) I love it for looks.

above we can just like you can wield that 1st unwelcome guest dagger we just cant use it with 3rd job skills and above (unless you count the UA version of SD) but I'm sure you already knew that though.

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login