MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

Best map to afk and have my pet auto loot?

MapleStory Forums : General MapleStory : General MS questions and answers

Apr 16 12
Windia Buccaneer
ChildeRoIand
I'm really poor, and I know this is pretty much being a scavenger/parasite/d-bag, but it's all I got. So I was wondering if there was a good place I can afk and have my pet pick up the money and whatever other drops; I know I'm not the only person on basil who's thought of this.
Share this page Twitter Facebook
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2
Apr 16 12
Bera Dark Knight
LogosKM
I thought pets only picked up what dropped from the monsters you killed...
Apr 16 12
Windia Mercedes 4
ShamieCedes
Jesters.
Apr 16 12
Windia Buccaneer
ChildeRoIand
If you have the Magic Scale pet become "knowledgeable about item ownership," thus making this a viable option as long as someone who doesn't care about drops is powerleveling. Right now I'm at MP3 on top of the truck thing but it's definitely not the best.
Apr 16 12*
Windia Bishop
TheShikyou
xSekai: I thought pets only picked up what dropped from the monsters you killed...

Magic Scales.

Edit: Ninja'd
Apr 16 12
Bera Dark Knight
LogosKM
Shik: Magic Scales.

Edit: Ninja'd

Oh snap.
Apr 16 12
KradiaGMS Aran 4
Polearbeare
depends on the items u get.
OT: i say mp3 stay on the truck and try to keep pet on da floor. i'll just hate like mercs or ds or dbs bringing the monsters up
Apr 16 12
Windia Mercedes 4
ShamieCedes
I say jesters because there is no annoying etc item.
Apr 16 12*
Windia Buccaneer
ChildeRoIand
I was rich enough at one point to afford a permanent pet and permanent accessories for it. Thanks for the help on the problem at hand.

EDIT: Where in the jester map? I would just get knocked around everywhere, but most likely I'd be stuck in a corner before long.
Apr 16 12
Windia Mercedes 4
ShamieCedes
Isn't there a platform like to the left?
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login