BasilMarket

Add a thread

How do u post Screenshots?

General MapleStory Forum Talk about MapleStory in general

Sorry this is a pretty nooby question but im bad with computers. I just need to post some screenshots to my friends and idk how to so thanks!
Posted: April 2012 Permalink
TwitterFacebook Replies: 10

Replies

On Basil
Sorry
Apr 16 2012
I need to know this, also. When I try, it says it's the wrong file type.

OT. Click new screen, and add description, file, title, and category. Click submit.
That's where I get stuck though
Apr 16 2012
On Basil
Sorry[/quote]

Go to maplestory and go under add and you could add a screenshot there but you have to wait like a day or two for mr.basil to accept your screenshot
www.basilmarket.com/submit/screen
@andy412: For every screenshot you submitted you have to have a title, a description of the picture and also if it's a drawing you have to include your character on the picture.

Try this link again www.basilmarket.com/submit/screen
Apr 16 2012
Go to maplestory and go under add and you could add a screenshot there but you have to wait like a day or two for mr.basil to accept your screenshot
@andy412: For every screenshot you submitted you have to have a title, a description of the picture and also if it's a drawing you have to include your character on the picture.[/quote]

Yes Thanks, i have another question too =)

How do u post links to your equips?
Apr 16 2012
Yes Thanks, i have another question too =)

How do u post links to your equips?[/quote]

Your welcome =)
What do you mean by post links to your equips?
Apr 16 2012
Like umm the thing where people showoff their equips on basil by posting links to image shack and other websites
Apr 16 2012
Iamboobear Level 200 Scania Aran 4
Like umm the thing where people showoff their equips on basil by posting links to image shack and other websites[/quote]

Just use a website like 'tinypic' and click 'browse' to find the screenshot you took then upload it after putting in the captcha then link it! ^_^

EDIT: if you have the wrong file type for basil, use this =D
Basil takes jpg types.
Apr 16 2012
New Video: Where Could My Kitty Cat Be
Thanks but how do i put my equips into a file?
Apr 16 2012

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.