Add a thread

No Angel Ray?

Bishop Forum Talk about Cleric, Priest and Bishop

I don`t have the skill angel ray i just bought an angel ray book to up it to level 20. Do i need to buy a skill book to unlock the skill as well or something?

Thanks in advance.
Posted: June Permalink
TwitterFacebook Replies: 5

lilnarutoboy Level 208 Khaini Bishop
Do the run w/ your guild or friend who have done it and make sure there a another bishop to resurrect you if you die.
Jun 25 2012
blazi4ever Level 204 Scania Marksman
You need to get the actually skill first.
To do that just kill zakum with a party.
It has a nice drop rate so it wouldn't be that hard.
After you get get angel ray to level five then you can use ar 20. :][/quote]

^ To add onto that, you also have to finish all of the Zakum pre-quests before you can actually go with a group of friends/your guild. The jump quest is commonly difficult for people and I do not recommend getting someone to do it for you unless there is a reputable person that is known to be 100% trustable for doing the JQ for others. Personally I used to do it for people but I kinda stopped since I'm lazy and off to do other things. Either way though, I'd recommend you to keep trying for the JQ (it took me 4 hours to do it for my first time with some friends but after that, it was doused down to 30 minutes to 10 minutes for the present day)

I highly recommend that you do NOT buy an SoK unless you keep d/cing/dying due to constant lag from zak or you simply cannot do the JQ at all despite the amount of time + effort you put into it.
Jun 25 2012
As long as you don't lag in zak run you'll be fine ...although i lagged like crap and died >.< >.< >.< >.< >.< >.< >.< >.< >.< >.< >.<
Jun 25 2012
or if you have money, you can buy one that has been SoK'd
Jun 25 2012
Ok thanks guys! Helped me out a lot. My neighbour/ really good friend is good at jump quests i might ask him to do it for me!
Jun 25 2012

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.