MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Jun 29 12
Windia F/P Arch Mage
FabulaDeus
So I logged on my Jett again, and saw that my Core Aura went from +9~+12 all stats/atk/m.atk to +3 all stats/atk/m.atk.

When I double click it, there's a small button that says "Enhance." It opens up a small inventory space, but I don't know what to use.

EDIT: In the cash shop, I just saw a "Supernova Dust." Does this mean Jett's stats can only change with NX?...

EDIT2: Since I had 387 Maple Points left, I purchased a Supernova Dust. It rose the ATK to 13, DEX to 15, LUK to 13, and INT to 4. It only lasts one day, but I don't know what will happen after that one day.
MapleStory Screen: Luminous the final hero MapleStory Video: Phantom Thief Art Process
New thread Replies
Jun 29 12
Renegades Marksman
HeresCarrie
Jett's stats change every day. Unless you purchase that cash shop item that freezes it for a while. Don't remember what it's called or how long it works.
Jun 29 12
Yellonde Night Lord
articondo
I think there also an in game item that makes the stat last for 7days
MapleStory Screen: My item collection
Jun 29 12
Broa Shadower
Krimoral
There are drops from 151+ monsters that raise it.
MapleStory Screen: Stonetooth - w.atk 205
Jun 29 12
Scania Blade Master
stabbedmydex
I've been finding lots of those dust things killing random el nath mobs...and jetts link skill just doesn't seem worth the nx...
Jun 29 12
Bera Phantom 4
EjamPhantom
Poison mushrooms at mushking empire drop the dust too.
Jun 29 12
Bellocan Chief Bandit
iRedTwilight
The solidifier can freeze it for 30 days (1500 nx).
There are also 7 day ones I've seen for 5mil-ish laying around in FM.
MapleStory Screen: So i was training my husky at pet park
Jun 29 12
Scania Ranger
NeoEquinox
That's the link skill? Now im definitely not making a Jett.
Jun 29 12
How do i see the stats of my core?

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login