BasilMarket

Add a thread

The Renegades Shop

General MapleStory Forum Talk about MapleStory in general

How do i make renegade coins quickly?
Is there an other way then just leveling up?
Thank You
Posted: June 2012 Permalink
TwitterFacebook Replies: 51

Replies

Page TopHome 1 2 3 4 5 6
Pwnmasterice Level 202 Nova Cannoneer 4
When you login, you get 1 coin. Leveling every 5 (if your low level) or every 1 ( if your high level) time. Completing quests, (15 wave nyatt pyramid and 3 party quests or 3 monster park) results in 1 coin.
Jun 29 2012
Catastrophe Level 154 Bera Night Lord
Nexon completely screwed over GMS when it comes to getting Justice/Renegade coins. In the other versions there were unlimited repeatable quests that allowed you to get 30+ coins a day if you worked on it. They've offered nothing like that for us.
Jun 29 2012
kurorin Level 100 Bera Cannoneer 3
Nexon completely screwed over GMS when it comes to getting Justice/Renegade coins. In the other versions there were unlimited repeatable quests that allowed you to get 30+ coins a day if you worked on it. They've offered nothing like that for us.[/quote]

maybe they will add some when phantoms are released
Jun 29 2012
Seref Level 122 Broa Phantom 4
I got like 25 yesterday and I only played 2hrs. But I guess the first day gives the most...

Meh, there's nothing I want to buy this time around though. Except for the glasses
Jun 29 2012
inv16 Level 144 Scania Blade Recruit
It's ridicously hard to get them,they should've make them repeatable as much as you want depends on you
At this rate,you can get a max of 2 coins a day if you're a 4th jobber...(3 pq quest and daily coin) with the exception of the first day and you not lvling
If you want the weps,just create a new char and transfer,though there's the chairs too...
Jun 30 2012
New Screen: Demon slayer and mercedes teaming up?
Catastrophe Level 154 Bera Night Lord
maybe they will add some when phantoms are released [/quote]

You can already see a list of all the Renegade events that will be available in the future, none of them contain quests that are repeatable.
Jun 30 2012
Oh i Guess Ill Go do Party Quests
Thanks Anyway
Jun 30 2012
inv16 Level 144 Scania Blade Recruit
I already got 108 coins today. n_n The only difference is that my method only works for certain items.[/quote]
Lol why are you keeping it secret?It's pretty obvious...
You get coins by lvling(though 108 is a lot!)and doing the quests at the same time,and the certain items you're talking about is the weps that you can transfer to other char
Though your method won't work when I want to get the chairs or other stuff there
Jun 30 2012
Page TopHome 1 2 3 4 5 6

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.