MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Jun 29 12
Bera Aran 4
PoleArmPow3r
How do i make renegade coins quickly?
Is there an other way then just leveling up?
Thank You
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2 3 4 5 6
Jun 29 12*
Bera Shadower
MrTouchnGo
Not as far as I know. Do the dailies, of course.
MapleStory Screen: Mrtouchngo's disapproval face
Jun 29 12
Nova Cannoneer 4
constellaria
When you login, you get 1 coin. Leveling every 5 (if your low level) or every 1 ( if your high level) time. Completing quests, (15 wave nyatt pyramid and 3 party quests or 3 monster park) results in 1 coin.
Jun 29 12
Bera Night Lord
LameLuck
Nexon completely screwed over GMS when it comes to getting Justice/Renegade coins. In the other versions there were unlimited repeatable quests that allowed you to get 30+ coins a day if you worked on it. They've offered nothing like that for us.
Jun 29 12
Bera Cannoneer 3
Czedrog
Catastrophe: Nexon completely screwed over GMS when it comes to getting Justice/Renegade coins. In the other versions there were unlimited repeatable quests that allowed you to get 30+ coins a day if you worked on it. They've offered nothing like that for us.

maybe they will add some when phantoms are released
Jun 29 12
Broa Phantom 4
CarteSheriff
I got like 25 yesterday and I only played 2hrs. But I guess the first day gives the most...

Meh, there's nothing I want to buy this time around though. Except for the glasses
Jun 30 12
Scania Blade Recruit
ItzMyDBxD
It's ridicously hard to get them,they should've make them repeatable as much as you want depends on you
At this rate,you can get a max of 2 coins a day if you're a 4th jobber...(3 pq quest and daily coin) with the exception of the first day and you not lvling
If you want the weps,just create a new char and transfer,though there's the chairs too...
MapleStory Screen: Demon slayer and mercedes teaming up?
Jun 30 12
Bera Night Lord
LameLuck
kurorin: maybe they will add some when phantoms are released

You can already see a list of all the Renegade events that will be available in the future, none of them contain quests that are repeatable.
Jun 30 12
Bera Aran 4
PoleArmPow3r
Oh i Guess Ill Go do Party Quests
Thanks Anyway
Jun 30 12
Bera F/P Arch Mage
Nessz
I already got 108 coins today. n_n The only difference is that my method only works for certain items.
MapleStory Screen: My last screen. lvl 120 finally!
PAGE 1 2 3 4 5 6

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login