L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
24 Pics 24 Videos
Nexon
7 Pics 4 Videos
Sony PS3 & PS4
1 Pic 7 Videos
Xbox 360 & One
2 Pics 8 Videos
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Jul 13 12
Khaini Dark Knight
xRytoryK
Anyone know if one exists? I would like to know. Or if you know what kinds of items it drops that would help too. Thanks in advance.
Replies
Jul 13 12
Windia Priest
NeukdaeHS
Probably is, I saw someone with the drill chair, he must of got it from a drop/Gach. It probably drops from the actual galctodrill xD
Jul 13 12
Windia Crossbow Man
Lesbigem
New MapleStory Screen: Demon avenger sword
Jul 13 12*
DemethosGMS Crusader
StonedBlades
Innocent: feel so honored to be the first comment. All of my hardwork and dedication has paid off. Getting the top comment has been a dream of mine for many years, and I would like to thank those who have helped me along the way. Next I would like to thank my parents, for birthing me. I want to thank my fake cat Belle, for always being there for me. I also want to thank President Bush for allowing me to realize that if a mentally challenged child can be president, I can be 1st comment... This is a special moment in my life and I would like to thank any of my unmentioned friends and family that have helped me along the way. This moment will be an experience that I will never forget. And last but not least I would like to thank all of the millions of people/fans out there that took time out of their day to celebrate this momentous achievement with me. I cannot stress how much of a big deal this is. I have been trying to be the first comment on a post for years, but that has not been possible until this amazing day. Hopefully my good luck will continue, but this is undoubtedly a rare occasion. If you asked me how I did this, I would say, you can achieve anything you set your mind to. To all the kids out there reading this, I would like to tell them to follow their dreams, the sky is the limit. Being the top comment is amazing, thank you everyone.

Now to lose that v-card!
Jul 13 12
Bera Blade Recruit
Aequimanus
Innocent: feel so honored to be the first comment. All of my hardwork and dedication has paid off. Getting the top comment has been a dream of mine for many years, and I would like to thank those who have helped me along the way. Next I would like to thank my parents, for birthing me. I want to thank my fake cat Belle, for always being there for me. I also want to thank President Bush for allowing me to realize that if a mentally challenged child can be president, I can be 1st comment... This is a special moment in my life and I would like to thank any of my unmentioned friends and family that have helped me along the way. This moment will be an experience that I will never forget. And last but not least I would like to thank all of the millions of people/fans out there that took time out of their day to celebrate this momentous achievement with me. I cannot stress how much of a big deal this is. I have been trying to be the first comment on a post for years, but that has not been possible until this amazing day. Hopefully my good luck will continue, but this is undoubtedly a rare occasion. If you asked me how I did this, I would say, you can achieve anything you set your mind to. To all the kids out there reading this, I would like to tell them to follow their dreams, the sky is the limit. Being the top comment is amazing, thank you everyone.

Congrats on losing ur virginity at the age of 78 too
Jul 13 12
Windia Crossbow Man
Lesbigem
MrPebbles: IT DOES DROP? D:
OMG TRAVY Y U NO TELL ME EARLIER.
New MapleStory Screen: Demon avenger sword
Jul 13 12
Scania I/L Arch Mage
Cyalaterx
drill drops chair...impossible!
Jul 13 12