MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

Will guns stay as two hand weapons?

MapleStory Forums : Mechanic : Talk about the Mechanic class

Jul 21 12
Scania Mechanic 4
FryCalamari
i was just wondering but after the update where we get the magnum, do guns stay as two hand weapons? since the magnum did technically take up the shield slot.
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2 3
Jul 22 12
Zenith Paladin
LordNoun
good question, i would assume it would become a one handed weapon. not like it really changes anything though
Jul 22 12
Scania Buccaneer
SwirlingHope
it should be one handed. like who the hell actually holds a pistol with two arms nowadays. look at the hood, they hold it sideways lol.
MapleStory Screen: Swirlinghope
Jul 22 12
Windia Angelic Buster 4
Duckynater
im sorry to ask but whats a magnum
is it a secondary wep ?
Jul 22 12
Zenith Paladin
LordNoun
it's a secondary weapon like the demon slayers shield thing or jett's core. it gives a small statt boost although i'm not sure the exact amounts
Jul 22 12
Windia Angelic Buster 4
Duckynater
is it a mech only thing?
Jul 22 12
Broa Corsair
CrazyChaox
Dual Bow-Guns are two-handed, and they have those secondary equips. I seriously doubt that they'd ever change a weapon from two-handed to one-handed or one-handed to two-handed.
Jul 22 12
ElNido Wild Hunter 4
EthanVPhat
it will always be two handed
i mean if u equip a gun and a shield, it would look ridiculous
MapleStory Video: Pap run Pre-BigBang
Jul 22 12*
Windia Bishop
Vegnyss
sacklaca123: it will always be two handed
i mean if u equip a gun and a shield, it would look ridiculous

Not really, Captain America looked pretty bad@$$ with a gun and shield.

Also, I'd love to know what exactly the Magnum does and how to get it for my Pirate classes (the ones that can anyway)
Jul 22 12
Scania Marauder
Tersera
It will stay as 2H weapons. Usual Pirate discrimination, extra slot would mean more potential and potentially becoming stronger than the other classes.
So it's a no.
MapleStory Screen: Sharks and dragons MapleStory Video: Buccaneer vs Zakum: Second Coming
PAGE 1 2 3

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login