L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
24 Pics 24 Videos
Nexon
7 Pics 4 Videos
Sony PS3 & PS4
1 Pic 7 Videos
Xbox 360 & One
2 Pics 8 Videos
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Aug 06 12
Bera F/P Arch Mage
AzumagiBio
I'm not 100% sure if it's worth getting because I have a couple uncertainties on some of the items.

Revolutionary Miracle Cube: Apparently they work like Super Cubes giving a higher change to range potentials to higher tiers. The question is - since they can change lines from 2-to-3, can they also change them from 3-to-2?

Pam's Song: How exactly would they work on the new Aswan Scrolls if they were to fail? (The Aswan scrolls use multiple slots). Would Pam's song negate all of the failed slots or just one out of the multiple ones used?
Replies
Aug 06 12*
Scania Blade Master
MarshmallowL
Your style is questionable.

Anyways, I say no because it's still expensive.
New MapleStory Screen: Behind the wall
Aug 06 12
Scania Battle Mage 4
HobKing
how are those items even related to aswan
New MapleStory Screen: The Rise of the HobKing
Aug 06 12
Bera Thunder Breaker 1
MarcusPHD
TheAxelFenrir: how are those items even related to aswan

Because those are the items you get from the fight for azwan package.

OT : It doesn't take away lines so if it goes to 3 it's staying there however about the pams song that's a good question.. No idea really =/
Aug 06 12
Scania Kaiser 4
Poukai
Pendant: This package is the biggest scam since the "End of the world!" scare tactic.

You'd have to be a moron to buy it.
It saves a lot of money if you decide to cube though.
New MapleStory Screen: Tree decoration :d
Aug 06 12*
Bera F/P Arch Mage
AzumagiBio
ipwnmexes: Because those are the items you get from the fight for azwan package.

OT : It doesn't take away lines so if it goes to 3 it's staying there however about the pams song that's a good question.. No idea really =/

You'd figure if Pam's Song is that expensive, then it would work like that, but it would be a really bad day if one were to find out otherwise..
Aug 06 12
ElNido Xenon 4
Competech
It's expensive and I don't think you need all of the items inside
New MapleStory Screen: Looks like a ritual lmao
Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login