MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

Previous Skill Insufficient?

MapleStory Forums : Dual Blade : Talk about the Dual Blade class

Aug 10 12
Broa Shadower
RUSmacked
I had already added almost 130 sp into my 4th job dual blade, and had just gotten dual wield expert to 20 when a notification pops up, "previous skill insufficient", and now I can't add anymore SP to my 4th job skills. All of my skills are maxed except fatal blow, and I have 22 sp remaining. Anyone else have this problem?
New thread Replies
Aug 10 12*
Windia Night Lord
fenaralan1
I was about to post a thread like this so I'm having the same problem here. I have maxed everything on 1,2 and 3 job except fatal blow that is lvl 2 and I can't lvl any of my 4th job skills. :<
Aug 10 12
Broa Shadower
RUSmacked
fenaralan: I was about to post a thread like this so I'm having the same problem here. I have maxed everything on 1,2 and 3 job except fatal blow that is lvl 2 and I can't lvl any of my 4th job skills. :<

you need 3 sp in fatal blow.
my situation is where i've already put 130 sp into 4th job, and its popping up just now.
Aug 10 12
Scania Blade Master
hauntedwolfz
did u use the nx db books ?
Aug 10 12
Windia Crusader
FearedbyaIl
i was ganna say 3 sp in fatal blow buuut well yeah.....
probably just another to add to the long list of glitches.
log a ticket and hope for the best?
Aug 10 12
Bera Blade Master
falenXblader
if you're like me and used the NX mastery books, you'll need to waste a few points in noob jobs
MapleStory Screen: Tespia cs reward fail MapleStory Video: Giants VS Zakum
Aug 10 12
Broa Shadower
RUSmacked
FalenXangel: if you're like me and used the NX mastery books, you'll need to waste a few points in noob jobs

yeah i think he did use the nx books.
how many points do i need to waste? D:
Aug 10 12
Bera Blade Master
falenXblader
ericchung93: uhh... 1 per NX book used before 4th job... up to 4
MapleStory Screen: Tespia cs reward fail MapleStory Video: Giants VS Zakum
Aug 10 12
Bera Blade Recruit
MemoryStays
I'm having the same problem.

Right now I have 34 unused SP and it wouldn't let me add on any of my 4th job skill. Before I used SP reset, I maxed all my skills from previous jobs and had 17 SP left and it still wouldn't let me use these SP on 4th job skills, leaving me 20 SP in Phantom Blow and 20 SP in Sudden Raid before reset. Good thing I don't use Sudden Raid often and I can leave it at lvl 21 until Nexon fixes this issue.

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login