• Auction
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Aug 13 12
Khaini Dark Knight
GodsLeftSeat
Based on the how many hyper skills the heroes got and on how much they effect other skills. Could they make our skills better. What are your thoughts
Replies
PAGE 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Aug 14 12
Galicia Hayato 4
DrkLilith
aoebm: What are you talking about? I could give you some reasons Drks should be grateful

Bestow your knowledge about this.

iChosenDream: Wait where do you get the info of the hyper skills?

They aren't up for the explorers yet but OM has the hyper skills for the heros/nova classes
New MapleStory Screen: Drklilith
Aug 14 12*
Khaini Night Lord
FreeDoritos
People who wonder why we should be grateful
Berzerk no longer requires 40% or LOWER hp to be active.
Sacrifice is no longer USELESS
Dragon's Roar is no longer USELESS
We can use Polearms now without SUCKING
We got Dark Impale, instead of not having a 4th job attack, which didn't affect me cuz I got hacked a week BEFORE.

I wonder how many people even remember pre-BigBang as a DrK. Bigfoot was a challenge to kill.
New MapleStory Screen: Hacker trying to take my 2x
Aug 14 12
Mardia Phantom 4
Nonpassive
CallMeCy: People who wonder why we should be grateful
We got Dark Impale, instead of not having a 4th job attack, which didn't affect me cuz I got hacked a week BEFORE.

I wonder how many people even remember pre-BigBang as a DrK. Bigfoot was a challenge to kill.

It most certainly was not ez-pz mode, staying in HP range for Berserk to proc...

OT: Moar damage on Impale, and I'd be set
Aug 14 12*
Galicia Hayato 4
DrkLilith
PoetryIsMeh: People dont care about how DrK's were pre BB, what they care about is how DrK's are NOW and the fact that they as severely gimped in terms of
-defence (no 1/1 protection outside of BaM character card)
-% damage (hero's RB x ACA x Chance attack > DI x Zerk x (other stuff? i dont know exactly)
-Having no real role in a party besides HB support and mediocre mobbing

You are spot on with the points I wanted to show as well.
To add to that, our Achilles was taken so our only passive def skillwas taken away (save beholder buff and other minor abilities).
Beholder buff is our other atk boost but it's not much compared to heros.

Honestly, a passive def ability, a stronger atk buff and a somewhat better support skill will put us as a decent class overall. Otherwise, the class is still fun to play...but they aren't going to be on par with the other classes...
New MapleStory Screen: Drklilith
Aug 14 12
Bera Hayato 4
Xiannan
PoetryIsMeh: -defence (no 1/1 protection outside of BaM character card)

The BaM card doesn't protect my DrK, only thing that does is Beholder's Revenge, which, if it procs on a 1/1, gives me 5% hp. (it can only proc every 5 seconds so if you get hit by anything else it doesn't go off)
Aug 14 12
Windia Fighter
koncepthero
hyper Hyper body (wait wut?)
100% HP and MP boost?
New MapleStory Screen: Treeception
Aug 14 12
Broa I/L Arch Mage
Glinda21
BackFired: This sucks...
Drks ALWAYS get poop

Meanwhile Pirates...
Aug 14 12
Arcania Zero Transcendent
GodFIow
Make Impale hit 2x :]
New MapleStory Video: KMST 1.2.331 ~ Resistance: Mechanic (2nd Job)
Aug 14 12
Khaini Warrior
iVege
BackFired: This sucks...
Drks ALWAYS get poop

I'd very much like those skills. Certainly not 'poop'.

Many jobs were lacking in area and had useless skills as well. Yes, we should be grateful that we've improved from then (as have everyone else), but that changes nothing about what BackFired said.

Glinda21: Meanwhile Pirates...

Caught up.
Aug 14 12
Scania Jett 4
noxvadis

berzerk required 50% hp before big bang, and it was something that was enjoyable (provided you didn't sport much lag)
sacrifice wasn't useless, certainly not as useful as it is now, but it wasn't useless, HOWEVER, it WILL be useless soon enough because impale is just that good.
dragon roar was FAR from useless back then, warrior with a spammable fullscreen attack? what part is the useless one?
we always could, we trained with them in third job, and 4th job we used spears, not that big of a deal back then when it was impossible to hit cap, and we were actually USEFUL because bosses ohko'd everyone without HB.
yea, dark impale is the reason why we lost our main way of surviving bosses like chaos zakum, chaos horntail, and even regular horntail. no achilles sucks like you have no idea.

bigfoot wasn't a challenge to kill, what you're on about? pin it, get yourself hit once, fury your way away, and then kill it while perma-KBing it with buster, i did myself a good amount of times.

so none of the things you really listed is a pro, the most "pro-ish" one would be sacrifice, and that's getting replaced soon enough.
New MapleStory Screen: Shinkudragon ate fried beans New MapleStory Video: DrK Vs CZak [Hyper Skills]
PAGE 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login
MapleStory
MapleStory 2
Mobile Games
Art, Anime & Manga
L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
Nexon
Sony PS3 & PS4
Xbox 360 & One