bzl.co

Add a thread

Will Jetts get hyper skills?

General MapleStory Forum Talk about MapleStory in general

TwitterFacebook Replies: 23

Replies

Page TopHome 1 2 3
lansh Level 150 Arcania Buccaneer
We will get half of what buccs get or half of what sairs get, or just full sair. Obvs with better animations. And to you ppl who say we don't deserve them cause we are so "OP", uh, excuse me, but corsairs are actually stronger than us by 4th job, so your argument is invalid.

@DuhWinning According to your logic, our 1st to 4th job skill tabs should have a total of zero skills in them.
Aug 23 2012
darkkid15 Level 144 Windia Bow Master
Going to be sairs but alien like
Aug 23 2012
deathprinny Level 166 Broa Shadower
@MagicFrappe: They are basically the same as Corsairs, just with more flashy animations and a strong link skill. A buffed version of Corsairs. A demo of Post-Mutiny Sairs before the patch came out.
Aug 23 2012
MagicFrappe Level 89 Scania Angelic Buster 3
@deathprinny: And that justifies not getting hyper skills because....? Corsairs are actually stronger than them at fourth job too.
Aug 23 2012
deathprinny Level 166 Broa Shadower
@MagicFrappe: Ripoffs do not deserve anything, let alone this. And I'm glad Jetts' aren't as good as Sairs at 4th. Doesn't change the fact that Jett's have the same skills with just different animations.
Aug 23 2012
MagicFrappe Level 89 Scania Angelic Buster 3
@MagicFrappe: Ripoffs do not deserve anything, let alone this. And I'm glad Jetts' aren't as good as Sairs at 4th. Doesn't change the fact that Jett's have the same skills with just different animations.[/quote]

You seem to be taking the release of Jetts are little too personally.
Aug 23 2012
lansh Level 150 Arcania Buccaneer
@MapleSpirit: Then logically, we should get the bucc and sair hyper skills, considering how everything else we have is copy-pasted.
Aug 23 2012
MapleSpirit Level 202 Kradia I/L Arch Mage
@lansh:

That's what I think will happen.
Aug 23 2012
Page TopHome 1 2 3

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.