MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Aug 23 12
Windia Shadower
Envoyse
title
Maple Story: We kissed in my car and she tasted like berries
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2 3
Aug 23 12
Khaini I/L Arch Mage
QuackOutLoud
No, Jett's shouldn't get anything.
MapleStory Screen: 999 Combo cap
Aug 23 12*
Arcania Buccaneer
BukkBlast
We will get half of what buccs get or half of what sairs get, or just full sair. Obvs with better animations. And to you ppl who say we don't deserve them cause we are so "OP", uh, excuse me, but corsairs are actually stronger than us by 4th job, so your argument is invalid.

DuhWinning According to your logic, our 1st to 4th job skill tabs should have a total of zero skills in them.
Aug 23 12
Windia Bow Master
RandomWind
Going to be sairs but alien like
Aug 23 12
Windia Kaiser 4
Hexire
Wow, why so much jett hate. I mean they didnt do anything wrong besides hacking, ksing, and insulting.
MapleStory Screen: Xenon level 118 - 49853-55313 MapleStory Video: GMS v138 Lv 118 Xenon at Evo World Link 3
Aug 23 12
Broa Shadower
XDPhoenix28
MagicFrappe: They are basically the same as Corsairs, just with more flashy animations and a strong link skill. A buffed version of Corsairs. A demo of Post-Mutiny Sairs before the patch came out.
Aug 23 12
Scania Angelic Buster 3
Hydrophobick
deathprinny: And that justifies not getting hyper skills because....? Corsairs are actually stronger than them at fourth job too.
Aug 23 12
Broa Shadower
XDPhoenix28
MagicFrappe: Ripoffs do not deserve anything, let alone this. And I'm glad Jetts' aren't as good as Sairs at 4th. Doesn't change the fact that Jett's have the same skills with just different animations.
Aug 23 12
KradiaGMS I/L Arch Mage
ArchFury6
lansh:

People say you don't deserve them because your skills are exactly the same as Bucc's and Sair's.
MapleStory Screen: Decorating a Christmas Tree! MapleStory Video: Kerning city song
Aug 23 12
Scania Angelic Buster 3
Hydrophobick
deathprinny: MagicFrappe: Ripoffs do not deserve anything, let alone this. And I'm glad Jetts' aren't as good as Sairs at 4th. Doesn't change the fact that Jett's have the same skills with just different animations.

You seem to be taking the release of Jetts are little too personally.
Aug 23 12
Arcania Buccaneer
BukkBlast
MapleSpirit: Then logically, we should get the bucc and sair hyper skills, considering how everything else we have is copy-pasted.
PAGE 1 2 3

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login