MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

You have been disconnected from the login server

MapleStory Forums : MapleStory Tech & Patches : Talk about problems with Maple Story and Patches

Aug 30 12
Renegades Paladin
ThatDefense
Apparently that pop up^ and my laptop seem to get along really well.
Heres how it goes:
I start the game up through gamelauncher. Click play then, the black screen pops up. BUT, there is a chance of it starting up and a bigger chance of it NOT starting up. While it loads (while still in the black screen thingy) If it does not work, then the Nexon thing doesnt even pop up and I get the pop up "You have been disconnected from the login server." Right after that I click gamelauncher again, but the gamlelauncher with the play button doesnt even pop no matter how many times I try. I always have to restart my laptop to get the gamelauncher w/ the play button to open up atleast. Once I click play, sometimes the game just starts up normally! But if it doesnt (most of the time) I always have to restart my laptop again , because like I said the gamelauncher w/ play button would not pop up the 2nd time. Sometimes the first time I start maple up it works normally, but then there are also a lot of times when I have to continuously restart my laptop(Ive tried restarting my laptop 8 times!)

So is there a way to fix this? Im tired of taking 30mins+ from restarting my laptop to get maple working! And im sick of reading that pop up continuously!
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2
Aug 30 12
Scania Shadower
smellyhobos
what type of laptop do you have? cause this happens to me sometimes on my sisters laptop but i can log in just fine on my desktop.
Aug 30 12
Renegades Paladin
ThatDefense
A Dell Latitude 2100
Aug 30 12
Scania Shadower
smellyhobos
hmm has it ever done this or is it new?
Aug 30 12
Renegades Paladin
ThatDefense
This is how I always start maple, Im tired of it... .__.
Aug 30 12
Bera Kanna 4
Irisphere
when maple fails to open, open task manager and check if maplestory.exe is still running. if it is, terminate it and retry you won't have to restart anymore!
Aug 30 12
Galicia Shadower
iNomIceCream
Make sure your internet connection isn't really weak, that can cause maple to be unable to start,You could also give reinstalling a try.
Aug 30 12
Broa Dark Knight
SupahUA
This happens to me too. But I use the website and don't have to restart the computer.
It's frustrating I know how you feel.
MapleStory Screen: Black Neos Pants - STR 8, DEX 8
Aug 30 12
Scania Shadower
smellyhobos
it doesnt have to do with internet it's kinda like how well can your laptop run maple. if your laptop stresses trying to open maple like my sisters then its just the laptop. if i try on my sisters i can easly spend 5-10min trying to get to the log in screen.
Aug 31 12
Renegades Paladin
ThatDefense
LikedBandit
I went to the task manager and went to processes, I didnt see maple.exe anywhere? what do I do?
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login