MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

Shield Warding Scrolling Question

MapleStory Forums : General MapleStory : General MS questions and answers

Sep 08 12
Zenith Demon Avenger 4
Yathos
I have 3 quick questions

#1 Will the Shield Warding scrolls expire or if they are permanent. (The expiration of the actual item when you have made the purchase.)
#2 Are the 20% anniversary scrolls considered to be special regards to the Diligence Trait (I have see people say both)
#3 Does max Diligence increase the scrolling chance by a flat 10% or 10% of the scroll %. IE on a 60%, will it be 70% or 66%? (I've see people say both T.T)

Thanks fellow Maplerz
Share this page Twitter Facebook
New thread Replies
Sep 08 12
Windia Kaiser 3
iCurryKaiser
Flat 10%
Sep 08 12
Bellocan Bishop
stopmegirls
Permanent is permanent. Look it up on google definition.
Sep 08 12*
DemethosGMS Demon Slayer 4
SplatyDemon
Ward will expire and are destroyed after use. (EDIT: If they have no shown expiration date, then they should be perma, but still die when used)
Not sure
Flat 10%
MapleStory Video: Part 2: Legoland From Another Dimension (livecom)
Sep 08 12
Bera Aran 4
beastmode37
Wards are 90days, 20% scrolls are special and diligence doesn't apply, and diligence is flat 10%
Sep 08 12
DemethosGMS Demon Slayer 4
SplatyDemon
If someone could provide a list of scrolls that DONT work with dilligence, that would be awesome.
MapleStory Video: Part 2: Legoland From Another Dimension (livecom)
Sep 08 12
Bera Demon Slayer 4
chickenpoodI
i wouldn't worry about if things work with diligence or not.
that 10% is typically so neglible, that it makes no real difference.
low %'s scrolls will fail regardless, the probability is just there, and with higher % scrolls, the 10% improvement isn't a big deal.
and even if diligence did or didn't work, you still probably need to use that scroll anyway, you're not going to get to avoid it and find an alternative with the same effects anyway right?
the only time i've noticed an improvement, is 10%'s. thats it. good old standard 10% scrolls.
MapleStory Screen: Apple + se30 + echo MapleStory Video: Gms red - 211 demon slayer full empress cygnus solo
Sep 08 12
Zenith Demon Avenger 4
Yathos
lionheart365: If someone could provide a list of scrolls that DONT work with dilligence, that would be awesome.

Right now, I think the only confirmed ones are EE scrolls and Potential Scrolls
Sep 08 12
Bera Shadower
KsiSand
Event ones are not effected by dil, because they are from events.
MapleStory Screen: Saddest day ever

Register / login

You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login