MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Sep 16 12
Scania Blade Master
BladesOfDuel
After maxed rhino spawns, I was thinking 60k?
MapleStory Screen: Apparently I'm playing KMS now MapleStory Video: Sao premium dungeon solo Maple Story: girls just wanna have fun
New thread Replies
Sep 16 12
Scania Blade Master
BladesOfDuel
PoetryIsMeh: Its only 550m hp with no healing (you've maxed rhino spawns) DR , Potion/Potential Lock and Map Kick

IMO with a db's avoid you only need a 30k~ range to take him out, as a paladin i can solo with a 30k range (potential locked down to 25k) in around 33mins
and im pretty sure dbs are stronger than paladins 1v1

I've dented the HP soloing, but this was before I knew about maxing rhinos so inevitably failed each time. 37k self buffed. Me and my friend almost got the HP low enough so it wouldn't heal to full HP. Almost.
MapleStory Screen: Apparently I'm playing KMS now MapleStory Video: Sao premium dungeon solo
Sep 16 12
Scania Blade Master
BladesOfDuel
PoetryIsMeh: You should be fine if the spawns are maxed, just watchout for him teleing around, that can screw up mob ordering and your 1v1 attack will no longer
lock onto him, its happened to me a few times and its such a pain x-x. IMO dont bring a friend along, having 2 people in the map seems to make him tele more for me.
Aaand watch out for d/cs

How does it screw up the mobs?
Oh nevermind, you mean like his invincibility frames, then i'll start attacking rhinos.
Well thanks
MapleStory Screen: Apparently I'm playing KMS now MapleStory Video: Sao premium dungeon solo
Sep 16 12
Scania Blade Master
BladesOfDuel
PoetryIsMeh: Does he teleport to the highest damage inflicting player or rhinos when maxed? Cause I might bring my friend anyways (I only need one coin) and i'll use some level 30 weapons and just rush mobs
Sep 16 12
Bera Blade Master
CafeMusic
Dominion: Does he teleport to the highest damage inflicting player or rhinos when maxed?

To whoever inflicted the most damage on VL.

VL was never about range; he is laughably weak if you max the mobs. The bigger problem is if your client won't crash because that boss was poorly coded and has memory leak issues.

By the way, you'll want to stay left at all times. If PB isn't locking on, then just jump and PB his hand.
MapleStory Screen: Exthetique of bera MapleStory Video: Come and get it! [Bossing Montage]
Sep 16 12
Scania Blade Master
BladesOfDuel
PoetryIsMeh: I just d/ced during ht for the 3rd time -_-
Sep 17 12
Broa Blade Master
DBLarry
I soloed him with a 33k self buffed ranged today. It took around like 40-45 mins because he was being a jerk coulda been much faster tho.

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login