MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Sep 26 12
Bellocan Corsair
BoomSharksDX
Hello Basilmarket!

In the Champions update we were supposed to get an update which would've allowed us to add Bonus potentials with Basic, Normal and Advanced Potential carvers. Now heres my problem.

I cannot find any basic, normal, or advanced carvers from Bosses nor normal mobs, and the cubes are not in the CS either.
So im asking you basil, how are we supposed to get the carvers and how are we supposed to get the cubes? ^_^
MapleStory Video: Cubing failure!
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2 3
Sep 26 12
Bera Phantom 4
ChillGambino
I found 2 in 5 mobs on my DS.. They are dropping, don't get worried.. The mobs you're killing are probably too low for your level.
Sep 26 12
Bera Phantom 4
SharingSkill
i found a basic from a mob and it sucks 5% work and 100% boom if failed.
MapleStory Screen: S ranked inner ability, best 4 phantom
Sep 26 12
Bellocan Corsair
BoomSharksDX
oh wow >_< Does any1 know whats the succes rate of 'Advanced potential carvers'?
MapleStory Video: Cubing failure!
Sep 26 12*
Scania Corsair
Aeronomx
advance is 10%
superior is 20%
and i believe these last 2 dont boom
Sep 26 12
Windia Hero
GladiusBoy2
I've found 5 and 10% variants they have a 5% and 10% chance respectively. Don't bother with these though.
Sep 26 12
Windia Paladin
UaPallyV
lmao 10%, right. it's more of a 1/45-1/60 chance of passing a 10% one
MapleStory Screen: 181 paladin range- 180,020- 191,381
Sep 26 12*
Broa I/L Mage
lostdude99
jamerican: I found 2 in 5 mobs on my DS.. They are dropping, don't get worried.. The mobs you're killing are probably too low for your level.
i got a basic carver from a blue mushmom, and an intermediate carver from a zombie mushmom...i'm lvl 15x, so lvl is not a factor.
and lastly, it's better if you wait for an nx version, the monster drop ones sucks!. basic and intermediate is like a 5-10% success rate, with 100% chance to destroy if failed.
Sep 26 12
Bera Shadower
ShadeOfDartz
I can't seem to find advanced/superiors though. Found a lot of intermediates. Anyone know if they just have a super low % drop, or is it a boss only thing?
Sep 26 12
Windia Paladin
UaPallyV
dartz321: I can't seem to find advanced/superiors though. Found a lot of intermediates. Anyone know if they just have a super low % drop, or is it a boss only thing?
theyre cs only
MapleStory Screen: 181 paladin range- 180,020- 191,381
PAGE 1 2 3

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login