MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

What to get from Spiegelmanns Antique Museum?

MapleStory Forums : General MapleStory : General MS questions and answers

Oct 11 12
Windia I/L Arch Mage
RiceMage71
Should I get the Powerful Trait potion or Unappraised Antique? How much trait does the potion give? What stuff can you get from the Unappraised Antique?
Thanks
MapleStory Screen: Maple administrator? what the.. o.o
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2 3
Oct 11 12
KradiaGMS Bow Master
dancingglory
Trait potion - 30
Haven't gotten the time to do anything else yet
Oct 11 12
Renegades Luminous 4
LightMochii
ew the trait potion is only 30? ewww so much for "powerful" trait potion >.>
Oct 11 12
Broa Wild Hunter 4
ImASnowTiger
I got the unappraised thing and for the reward it gave me.... 10 of those elixirs. Aka spent 6K points and got the prize you can buy for 0.5K I would still get it again though, hopefully it has something in it since the other rewards are meh
MapleStory Video: HP Warrior
Oct 11 12
Bellocan Corsair
ChecChecBOOM
i have gotten 10 of those elixers as well and also got 7 day hot air balloon mount which you can also get from the quest as well.
Oct 11 12
Windia Night Lord
AnaiTerror
These events suck. Events that shaft you aren't good. I'd rather just have the renegade coins back or like the beauty coupons again. Now THOSE are events.
MapleStory Screen: Permanent ATK 5 Medal
Oct 11 12
Scania F/P Arch Mage
Dratea
The trait potion raises a trait to level 30
Oct 11 12
Bera Aran 4
beastmode37
So if your traits are higher than 30, the powerful pot is useless? Do you get to choose which trait potion you even get or is it random? O_o
Oct 11 12
Broa I/L Arch Mage
FrzenRequiem
The trait pot only gives +30, not raise the level to 30. Unless you happen to have proof that it does. It's also random which potion you get.

I'm personally considering the trait pots, or the Pocket item (Gives +200 Insight when equipped).
MapleStory Screen: Eckhart's Side Job MapleStory Video: 134 Beginner Papulatus Solo
Oct 11 12
Windia I/L Arch Mage
RiceMage71
Lol, I was hoping the trait pot to give me some charm, so I can get it to lvl 30, to equip the pocket item. Seems like that won't be happening.
MapleStory Screen: Maple administrator? what the.. o.o
PAGE 1 2 3

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login