MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

Should I use my Royal Hair coupon after beauty event?

MapleStory Forums : General MapleStory : General MS questions and answers

Oct 18 12
Scania Hermit
lazyxhermit
I already purchased the coupon. Should I wait and use it after the event? By the way, does anyone know how long I have before I can't use the coupon?

thank you for your wonderful responses!
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2
Oct 18 12
Scania Shadower
Crazy4Sinz
well, since you already bought it, theres no point until waiting after the beauty event.
Oct 18 12
Scania Corsair
PirateTreat
huh wats beauty event
Oct 18 12
Broa Bow Master
SignoreFred
bombdigity: huh wats beauty event

Something you definitely need.
MapleStory Screen: New damage MapleStory Video: New JMS Class?
Oct 18 12
Scania Corsair
PirateTreat
Icemage222: no srs bro wat is tat
Oct 18 12
Windia I/L Arch Mage
TvTChrisTvT
Use it after the event, if you look ugly after, well... you should use it.
MapleStory Screen: Party with the mobs and maplers!
Oct 18 12*
Windia Dark Knight
BravePotato
bombdigity: wats beauty event
It's here. Take a look: v.120 - Masquerade Update Highlights.
MapleStory Screen: Android vest (made using maker skill) MapleStory Video: MapleStory Anime
Oct 18 12
Scania Hermit
lazyxhermit
Ty for all the responses. Does anyone know when does the Royal Hair Coupon expires? Or The last day to use it before they updates the royal hair styles again
Oct 18 12*
Windia Dark Knight
BravePotato
imnew09: Ty for all the responses. Does anyone know when does the Royal Hair Coupon expires? Or The last day to use it before they updates the royal hair styles again
Did you buy the coupon for the regular price? If so it usually expires 90 days after the purchase. If you bought it for the sale price it may last shorter.
You can always transfer the coupon into your character's inventory to find out the exact expiry date.
MapleStory Screen: Android vest (made using maker skill) MapleStory Video: MapleStory Anime
Oct 18 12
Windia Kanna 4
Drednate
i would use it after the event, unless you don't plan on using any of the coupons. your character already looks good tbh. And you could probably find out when the royal hair coupon expires by hovering your mouse over the coupon and reading the expiration date on it.
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login