bzl.co

Add a thread

Should I use my Royal Hair coupon after beauty event?

General MapleStory Forum Talk about MapleStory in general

imnew09 Level 107 Scania Hermit
I already purchased the coupon. Should I wait and use it after the event? By the way, does anyone know how long I have before I can't use the coupon?

thank you for your wonderful responses!
Posted: October 2012 Permalink
TwitterFacebook Replies: 12

Replies

Page TopHome 1 2
well, since you already bought it, theres no point until waiting after the beauty event.
Oct 18 2012
Icemage222 Level 200 Broa Bow Master
huh wats beauty event[/quote]

Something you definitely need.
Oct 18 2012
Use it after the event, if you look ugly after, well... you should use it.
Oct 18 2012
imnew09 Level 107 Scania Hermit
Ty for all the responses. Does anyone know when does the Royal Hair Coupon expires? Or The last day to use it before they updates the royal hair styles again
Oct 18 2012
BravePotato Level 211 Windia Dark Knight
Ty for all the responses. Does anyone know when does the Royal Hair Coupon expires? Or The last day to use it before they updates the royal hair styles again[/quote]Did you buy the coupon for the regular price? If so it usually expires 90 days after the purchase. If you bought it for the sale price it may last shorter.
You can always transfer the coupon into your character's inventory to find out the exact expiry date.
Oct 18 2012
fg789 Level 165 Windia Kanna 4
i would use it after the event, unless you don't plan on using any of the coupons. your character already looks good tbh. And you could probably find out when the royal hair coupon expires by hovering your mouse over the coupon and reading the expiration date on it.
Oct 18 2012
Page TopHome 1 2

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.