• Auction
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Oct 23 12
Bera Blade Recruit
Losertipsll
Who else is looking forward to this behemoth of a tablet?
Take note that this tablet is apparently a lot like a pc/tablet/xbox combined
Replies
PAGE 1 2
Oct 23 12*
Windia Hermit
doublaset13
I don't need a tablet, but I'm looking forward to Apple trying to sue Microsoft.
Oct 23 12
Bera Blade Recruit
Losertipsll
Considering that Microsoft had the first tablet technically, I'd like to see them try.
Oct 23 12
Windia Hermit
doublaset13
tips1660: Considering that Microsoft had the first tablet technically, I'd like to see them try.

They don't care. They'll do it anyways. That's Apple. They don't give an F about nothin'.
Oct 23 12
Bellocan Xenon 4
MissSolar
malapo: I wouldn't get it yet, since Windows RT is still growing. The RT is a beast though:
Tegra 3
2GB RAM
TWO front/back 720p Cameras
FULL SIZE USB 2.0
microSD
HDMI

Anyway, I'm either going to get the Nexus 7 or iPad mini.

I'm not charmed by the specs. It's average. The price is too high for what you get.

An Windows RT tablet is no better than an Android tablet. An Android tablet has a way better eco-system than the RT tablets have so far.

I got the Galaxy Note 10.1 WiFi so it has alot more horsepower than the RT tablet. I already tried Windows 8 on my friends Windows 7 tablet and was not charmed about it.

I might get an Surface tablet but not now. It's a big downgrade for me. Might get it when it has a bigger eco-system (1-2 generations later from now on).
New MapleStory Screen: New boss in henesys!
Oct 23 12
Scania Evan 5th Growth
Ellinav
No. It's a big no.

Still every other idiot is going to buy it because of good marketing just like with apple.
New MapleStory Screen: Gms exclusive New MapleStory Video: Dual Blade Dark Rash Training
Oct 23 12
Bellocan Xenon 4
MissSolar
osiel66: No. It's a big no.

Still every other idiot is going to buy it because of good marketing just like with apple.

I don't think so. Apple has their iSheeps that WILL buy even an dog with an Apple logo on it. Microsoft does not have MicroGoats so it'll take some patience till it really hits the crowd.

Microsoft had very bad marketing. They are trying their utmost best to really make it a best-seller but it's priced a little too high
New MapleStory Screen: New boss in henesys!
Oct 24 12
Bera Jett 3
KiddSparrow
Not me.
I'm Android and Nexus all the way
Oct 24 12
Bera Blade Recruit
Losertipsll
osiel66 so your saying that purchasing a tablet that can do the same functions as a computer, easily portable, handles games well, and better in almost every way in comparison to the iPad w/ a decent advertising campaign doesn't deserve to have a lot of purchases?
Oct 25 12
Scania Evan 5th Growth
Ellinav
tips1660: You think that purchasing a tablet with Windows RT which does not have all the same functions as a computer, does not play nearly any games at all, is worse in nearly all aspects to an ipad besides a few pieces of hardware and last but not least is incompatible with just about every piece of software in existence deserves to have a lot of purchases? (and advertising should play no part in an item's value. If you are influenced by this then you should be ashamed)
New MapleStory Screen: Gms exclusive New MapleStory Video: Dual Blade Dark Rash Training
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login
MapleStory
MapleStory 2
Mobile Games
Art, Anime & Manga
L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
Nexon
Sony PS3 & PS4
Xbox 360 & One