MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

Dual blade Mastery books?

MapleStory Forums : Dual Blade : Talk about the Dual Blade class

Nov 30 12
Broa Luminous 3
LumiBrad
Do you have to get nx to unlock skills or can you use a mastery books. Also can you name the types of mastery books. And are they mastery books for lower level skills like lv 70?
Thanks in advance
Share this page Twitter Facebook
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2
Nov 30 12
Scania Buccaneer
FuzzyyTingz
Dual blades have a lot of mastery books, the ones that are most important are slash storm, shadow meld and flyng assualter which i have them all maxed and you can buy them from ppl and also from the cash shop. hope that helped
Nov 30 12
ElNido Blade Master
xDeathRaver2
Lololoso1: Dual blades have a lot of mastery books, the ones that are most important are slash storm, shadow meld and flyng assualter which i have them all maxed and you can buy them from ppl and also from the cash shop. hope that helped

Flying Assaulter is not important, I'd focus on Final Cut and Phantom Blow, as well as Blade Fury and Thorns.
Nov 30 12
Scania Buccaneer
FuzzyyTingz
DeathRaber: Flying Assaulter is not important, I'd focus on Final Cut and Phantom Blow, as well as Blade Fury and Thorns.

He asked for the level 70 books but i agree on ur statement
Nov 30 12
Bera Marksman
PrinceDisney
Are you still looking for Shadow melding 20? I have one that I'm trying to sell
Nov 30 12
Scania Buccaneer
FuzzyyTingz
Dhino: Are you still looking for Shadow melding 20? I have one that I'm trying to sell

Db's get that book when you job advance at 70 or 100 i think, the Maple Gm gives you
Nov 30 12
Windia Battle Mage 4
holysaiyan05
Lololoso1: Db's get that book when you job advance at 70 or 100 i think, the Maple Gm gives you

that was part of an event from mutiny
Dec 01 12
Broa Luminous 3
LumiBrad
Dhino: Are you still looking for Shadow melding 20? I have one that I'm trying to sell

IM broke at the moment DX
Dec 01 12
Renegades Blade Lord
4WheelerX
I'm in need of Dual Blade Mastery books myself. Anyone have any that they are selling. I cannot advance without getting rid of sp and everything is already maxed out. Level 70 to 100 also.
Dec 01 12
Scania Buccaneer
FuzzyyTingz
kac4wheeler: I'm in need of Dual Blade Mastery books myself. Anyone have any that they are selling. I cannot advance without getting rid of sp and everything is already maxed out. Level 70 to 100 also.

Sucks for you, you're in the most isolated server, it'll be really hard for you to find any book.
PAGE 1 2

Register / login

You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login