MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Dec 03 12
Broa I/L Arch Mage
KoottaHigure
Hello everyone~!

I need help with a new section I'm adding to the Mechanic Guide. I'm adding a section that will explain the Mechanic Palette Swap and I want to include a photo that shows all the Mechanic Palette Colors. I'm asking if people can help out by posting a clear photo of their current Mech with a color other than Basic.

I will truly appreciate the help and I'm sure others will as well.

I believe all the colors left are:
Turquoise
Red
Blue
Basic
Green
Lime
Pink
Purple
Yellow
Orange
Share this page Twitter Facebook
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2
Dec 03 12
Scania Mechanic 4
KlZO
MapleStory Screen: 198 mech range - 123,459 - 145,246
Dec 03 12
Broa Evan 10th Growth
TheMirShow
Dec 03 12
Broa I/L Arch Mage
KoottaHigure
Woah O:

KIZO: Vivi33: Thanks for the help~!

I didn't think I would get the majority of 'em so fast. I'm wondering if Lime and Orange color exist now
Dec 03 12
Yellonde Marksman
8ths
That's the exact same as Basic.
MapleStory Screen: Nexon hates f/p mages MapleStory Video: Root Abyss Animated Epic Maple Story: Aunt had my dog since Friday and took her up near ...
Dec 03 12*
Broa Mechanic 4
AegisArmor
Ecyz: That's the exact same as Basic.

Look more carefully.

@TS, Yes they still exist.
Dec 03 12
Broa I/L Arch Mage
KoottaHigure
PremiumNoir: Look more carefully.

@TS, Yes they still exist.

Do you know of anyone with either colors? O:
Dec 03 12
Yellonde Marksman
8ths
PremiumNoir: Look more carefully.
Ah I see, dunno how anyone noticed that difference. The overall colour is just a bit more green.
MapleStory Screen: Nexon hates f/p mages MapleStory Video: Root Abyss Animated Epic Maple Story: Aunt had my dog since Friday and took her up near ...
Dec 03 12
Broa Evan 10th Growth
TheMirShow
Ecyz: Ah I see, dunno how anyone noticed that difference. The overall colour is just a bit more green.

Yeah, the yellow is really bland. Can't really tell till I use skills which show the yellow glow.
Dec 03 12
Bera Mechanic 4
Mechanouse
I find that the pink you're using is identical to red. I recall pink looking quite different somewhere...
MapleStory Screen: Morsereber appears for battle
PAGE 1 2

Register / login

You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login