MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

what class is xenon automata and demon avenger?

MapleStory Forums : Demon Avenger : Talk about the Demon Avenger class

Dec 12 12
Bera Angelic Buster 4
xKittenCutie
are they legend, resistance or chief knights? classes is like bowmen warrior mage pirate and thief. sub class is like shad, DB or phantom. whats that word we use for legend chief knight and resistance? thanks
New thread Replies
Dec 12 12
Arcania Aran 4
ISwingPro
IK for sure that Automata and DA are resistance, lulz but idk even what Xenon is!
Dec 12 12
Broa I/L Arch Mage
Freezty
Xenon=Auto They Are Resistance :Subclass Thief (All understandings from orangemushroomBlog)
DemonAvenger=Resistance:Branch of a DS. Choose Demon slayer or Demon avenger at lvl 10
Dec 12 12*
Chaos Angelic Buster 4
Rjagacer9697
I believe xenon = automata By chief knights, do you mean mihile and cygnus knights for the normal ones? And demon avenger is a demon slayer subclass I guess?
Dec 12 12
Bera Dark Knight
kiru52
Xenon and automata are presumably the same thing (the resistance theif) Demon avenger is an HP based warrior whose given up his demon force (an alternate path for demon slayer)
Dec 12 12
Windia Blade Master
DuplexShadow
PraisedAura
xenon is the same as automata so yea
MapleStory Screen: Empress Katara - ATK 156
Dec 12 12*
Bera Angelic Buster 4
xKittenCutie
so theres only 2 new classes in kms and not 3? which is more oped?
Dec 12 12
Chaos Angelic Buster 4
Rjagacer9697
I think this site will help you out in case you havent seen it yet: http://orangemushroom.wordpress.com/
Dec 12 12
Scania Night Lord
sornbre
before I entered this, I thought you talked about me because of "xeno" -look at my ign-
Dec 12 12
Windia Shade 4
TopSpirit
First off, Xenon is Automata.

Demon Avenger = Resistance Warrior (Sub-job of Demon Slayer)
Xenon (Automata) = Rumored to be Resistance Thief

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login