bzl.co

Add a thread

How hard is it to kill Magnus?

General MapleStory Forum Talk about MapleStory in general

So any KMS players wanna share? I'd really like to get my hands on some legit Tyrant Equips and I wanna know what the prices are gonna be like for ea piece. I've been saving and I can probably do under 5b for ea but if it's more than that then maybe no
Posted: December 2012 Permalink
TwitterFacebook Replies: 46

Replies

Page TopHome 1 2 3 4 5
There is quite a big difference between Magnus, and Hard Mode Magnus.
Dec 12 2012
GreenyScott Level 200 Khaini Battle Mage 4
GL getting a legit tyrant equip in GMS. Assuming that the only people that'll ever successfully kill him are a group of Angelic busters or hackers. You'll also need two successful groups to sell Tyrant equips, because if only one group can kill they'll monopolize the market and sell for extremely high.

You could also buy Nova equips instead of Tyrant equips. Nova equips drop from Normal magnus, and they are the level 110 counterpart to Tyrant equips (Level 150)
Dec 12 2012
New Screen: 5143 score in pvp
Imaginal Level 149 Galicia Hayato 4
Yeah your gonna need non-nerfed cap hitting Angelic Bursters if you plan on killing Hard Mode.
unless GMS takes out their troll wand and change Angelic Burster like they did to Luminous that's pretty much it.

Hard Mode Magnus is hard because of that Death Count.
For those you don't know about death count it's a limit on how many times people can die during the battle after you and your party uses up the death counts the objects that fall from the ceiling turns into extreme tetris
Dec 12 2012
New Video: KMS cannonshooter @ vellum New Screen: Planet Miu Miu
Also Hard mode Magnus doesn't always drop the gears. So you could go through the whole battle and not get a single thing xD.
Dec 12 2012
FatChinchilla Level 219 Chaos Bishop
Also Hard mode Magnus doesn't always drop the gears. So you could go through the whole battle and not get a single thing xD.[/quote] I thought magnus only drops coins and you use those coins to buy the tyrant equips.
Dec 12 2012
GreenyScott Level 200 Khaini Battle Mage 4
I thought magnus only drops coins and you use those coins to buy the tyrant equips.[/quote]

He drops the coins for the equips, and the equips themselves.
Dec 12 2012
Chema Level 69 Windia Priest
Hard bosses in maple?
don't make me laugh

The only hard boss (hard the sense that it takes skill to beat) was the old Mu-lung Dojo Papulatus/Panda
They required good control and teamwork from your party members
unless you had a NX hoar with 999999999 damage

most bosses in maple require you to spam potions and pray for not getting lag spikes
Dec 13 2012
mrcolorado Level 134 Windia Demon Slayer 4
what does normal mode magnus drop then?[/quote]

nova weapons that are 110 variants of tyrant equips as mentioned in an earlier post above.
Dec 13 2012
alltwo147 Level 173 Windia Phantom 4
Hard bosses in maple?
don't make me laugh

The only hard boss (hard the sense that it takes skill to beat) was the old Mu-lung Dojo Papulatus/Panda
They required good control and teamwork from your party members
unless you had a NX hoar with 999999999 damage

most bosses in maple require you to spam potions and pray for not getting lag spikes[/quote]

Have you seen the meteors?
Dec 13 2012
New Screen: Reelin' in the horsies
Chema Level 69 Windia Priest
let's see you in magnus, then.[/quote]
If I could keep parties alive against a boss who casts seduce, zombify, 1/1, random damage-reflection and allows 0% potion usage
I am sure I can easily do the same in a place where people can use potions and NX items
Dec 13 2012
Page TopHome 1 2 3 4 5

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.