MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Dec 12 12
Windia Sniper
MedusaReborn
So any KMS players wanna share? I'd really like to get my hands on some legit Tyrant Equips and I wanna know what the prices are gonna be like for ea piece. I've been saving and I can probably do under 5b for ea but if it's more than that then maybe no
Share this page Twitter Facebook
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2 3 4 5
Dec 12 12
Nova Mechanic 4
EXenonLotus
There is quite a big difference between Magnus, and Hard Mode Magnus.
Dec 12 12*
Khaini Battle Mage 4
ResistGreen
GL getting a legit tyrant equip in GMS. Assuming that the only people that'll ever successfully kill him are a group of Angelic busters or hackers. You'll also need two successful groups to sell Tyrant equips, because if only one group can kill they'll monopolize the market and sell for extremely high.

You could also buy Nova equips instead of Tyrant equips. Nova equips drop from Normal magnus, and they are the level 110 counterpart to Tyrant equips (Level 150)
MapleStory Screen: 5143 score in pvp
Dec 12 12
Galicia Hayato 4
Absinyx
Yeah your gonna need non-nerfed cap hitting Angelic Bursters if you plan on killing Hard Mode.
unless GMS takes out their troll wand and change Angelic Burster like they did to Luminous that's pretty much it.

Hard Mode Magnus is hard because of that Death Count.
For those you don't know about death count it's a limit on how many times people can die during the battle after you and your party uses up the death counts the objects that fall from the ceiling turns into extreme tetris
MapleStory Screen: Planet Miu Miu MapleStory Video: KMS cannonshooter @ vellum
Dec 12 12
Scania Hero
Tevlev
Also Hard mode Magnus doesn't always drop the gears. So you could go through the whole battle and not get a single thing xD.
Dec 12 12
Chaos F/P Arch Mage
Simulate1
Tevlev: Also Hard mode Magnus doesn't always drop the gears. So you could go through the whole battle and not get a single thing xD.
I thought magnus only drops coins and you use those coins to buy the tyrant equips.
Dec 12 12
Khaini Battle Mage 4
ResistGreen
FatChinchilla: I thought magnus only drops coins and you use those coins to buy the tyrant equips.

He drops the coins for the equips, and the equips themselves.
MapleStory Screen: 5143 score in pvp
Dec 13 12*
Windia Priest
Chemaxp
Hard bosses in maple?
don't make me laugh

The only hard boss (hard the sense that it takes skill to beat) was the old Mu-lung Dojo Papulatus/Panda
They required good control and teamwork from your party members
unless you had a NX hoar with 999999999 damage

most bosses in maple require you to spam potions and pray for not getting lag spikes
Dec 13 12
Windia Demon Slayer 4
GamaPrime
MarkCuban: what does normal mode magnus drop then?

nova weapons that are 110 variants of tyrant equips as mentioned in an earlier post above.
Dec 13 12
Windia Phantom 4
The5thJeff
Chema: Hard bosses in maple?
don't make me laugh

The only hard boss (hard the sense that it takes skill to beat) was the old Mu-lung Dojo Papulatus/Panda
They required good control and teamwork from your party members
unless you had a NX hoar with 999999999 damage

most bosses in maple require you to spam potions and pray for not getting lag spikes

Have you seen the meteors?
MapleStory Screen: Reelin' in the horsies Maple Story: it's like a movement from the small place to the b...
PAGE 1 2 3 4 5

Register / login

You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login