bzl.co

Add a thread

Empress Shoulder Question

General MapleStory Forum Talk about MapleStory in general

ando2112 Level 202 Mardia Battle Mage 4
Will the Empress Shoulder be a part of the Empress Set? Will I be able to get the 6-Set effect without the cape?...
Posted: December 2012 Permalink
TwitterFacebook Replies: 15

Replies

Page TopHome 1 2
jorge9213 Level 200 Broa Wild Hunter 4
i wouldn't mind that effect of 15% hp and mp.
Dec 15 2012
xXAranNightzXx Level 172 Broa I/L Arch Mage
Good for mages? + Cannon shooter link skill+ Kaisers line skill (10% hp) + card effect + Willpower of alliance = A big hp bonus?
Dec 15 2012
It's 15% hp+mp and 10atk.
Dec 15 2012
Mystelteinn Level 205 Broa Battle Mage 4
Will the Empress Shoulder be a part of the Empress Set? Will I be able to get the 6-Set effect without the cape?...[/quote]

Shoulders are probably gonna be more expensive than capes are.

If you're investing that much into empress, the only class i could picture not going for the full set would be a BaM (like you said in another post), to get the 30% boss and 30 matk and still be using an E-staff 5-8.
Dec 15 2012
Haitienne Level 207 Broa Paladin
@twopointonefour: Is that a new '7 set effect' ? Do they still have the 30% Boss Damage after the shoulder is implemented?

@xXAranNightzXx: My battle mage has 19k HP, I don't think it'll need any more...It's better for Night Lords and Bowmasters..[/quote]

The lines stay the same. They are adding a 7th line : 10 atk 15%hp and mp
Dec 15 2012
nc4228 Level 157 Kradia Zero Transcendent
Yes.
-It is potentiable, nebulitable, and scrollable
-The seventh line of set effects is 10 attack 15% HP and MP (not very useful)
Dec 15 2012
ando2112 Level 202 Mardia Battle Mage 4
Shoulders are probably gonna be more expensive than capes are.

If you're investing that much into empress, the only class i could picture not going for the full set would be a BaM (like you said in another post), to get the 30% boss and 30 matk and still be using an E-staff 5-8.[/quote]

Hmmm I was actually thinking of not using the Empress Glove. That way I can still use a Dojo Glove.
I thought that BaMs were no longer hindered by the Empress Staff because we can use Body Boost 100% of the time in the future? (I personally have the cards now..)
Dec 15 2012
Page TopHome 1 2

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.