bzl.co

Add a thread

Liberated Kaiserium 2-h Sword

Kaiser Forum Talk about Kaiser

Oh. My. God.

That had better be literally impossible to get.
Posted: December 2012 Permalink
TwitterFacebook Replies: 77

Replies

Page TopHome 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Most likely hard Magnus. Also, not able to get potential on it or scroll it
Dec 16 2012
WTF have you done nexon.. D:
Dec 16 2012
aznstyles Level 210 Mardia Dark Knight
If its the 400atk one its from hard magnus also it is insanely hard to beat hard magnus. For those who will be able to get the sword wont have any need for them though
Dec 16 2012
mark24 Level 200 Kradia Battle Mage 4
boss dmg is for noobs who dont hit cap on reg monster (i still cant do this i suck ) that sword is crazy 400att and 200all stat wtf? hax!
Dec 16 2012
SirOrnstein Level 34 Scania Blaze Wizard 2
Its not supposed to be in the game -_- they got changed to the 250 att + 50 to all sword.. guess nexon's just being stupid again
Dec 16 2012
If its the 400atk one its from hard magnus also it is insanely hard to beat hard magnus. For those who will be able to get the sword wont have any need for them though[/quote]
Its not supposed to be in the game -_- they got changed to the 250 att + 50 to all sword.. guess nexon's just being stupid again[/quote]

Normal AND Hard Magnus drop the 250atk sword. You get a quest to "Purify" the sword to its former glory and bring it to 400atk.
The sword is nice for normal monsters, but considering it has NO SLOTS, you can't potential nor scroll it, so it's terrible long term.
Dec 16 2012
mark24 Level 200 Kradia Battle Mage 4
Normal AND Hard Magnus drop the 250atk sword. You get a quest to "Purify" the sword to its former glory and bring it to 400atk.
The sword is nice for normal monsters, but considering it has NO SLOTS, you can't potential nor scroll it, so it's terrible long term.[/quote]

dude how is it terrible long term? unless you gona get a 12ee 30%total dmg,30%att,or100%bossing sword(bossing % is for noobs) this sword is pretty dam good
Dec 16 2012
Page TopHome 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.