MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Dec 28 12
Scania Luminous 4
fredragz
Ok so im only able to find to other one.
Share this page Twitter Facebook
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2
Dec 28 12
Scania Hero
GreenTeaSip
In the Tyrant Castle, there's 3 portals. Take the far right and keep following the path. You'll eventually end up at the doorway to either Velderoth's or Magnus's way.
MapleStory Screen: Not a Hero MapleStory Video: Kms maplestory winter update Maple Story: Since when did BasilMarket have stories?
Dec 28 12
Scania Luminous 4
fredragz
ty man i found him
Dec 28 12
Scania Angelic Buster 4
DigitalDroid
Which quest was the Punishment for a Traitor?
Dec 28 12
Yellonde Marksman
8ths
zNormalz: Which quest was the Punishment for a Traitor?
The one where you kill Velderoth.
MapleStory Screen: Nexon hates f/p mages MapleStory Video: Root Abyss Animated Epic Maple Story: Aunt had my dog since Friday and took her up near ...
Dec 28 12*
Scania Angelic Buster 4
DigitalDroid
Who do i talk to to accept the quest? I'm done with the prequest and everything but i cant find that quest.
Dec 28 12
Bera Shadower
evilguy40
zNormalz: Who do i talk to to accept the quest? I'm done with the prequest and everything but i cant find that quest.

Then you're not done with the prequest.
Dec 28 12
Scania Angelic Buster 4
DigitalDroid
ProBlades: All i see is Popora the hungry , Yet more supplies and the daily missions to get coins for all my heliseum quest.
Dec 28 12
Bera Shadower
evilguy40
zNormalz: Do Popora the Hungry and Yet More supplies.
Dec 28 12
Bera Phantom 4
67Phantom67
zNormalz: ProBlades: All i see is Popora the hungry , Yet more supplies and the daily missions to get coins for all my heliseum quest.
I had the same problem. Go to the end of each portal of the 3 exits and there would be a door. Now u do another 10 quests lol.
MapleStory Screen: Jett has arrived!
PAGE 1 2

Register / login

You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login