MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Dec 30 12
Scania Kaiser 4
SaviourFire
Hey guy's, I'm just wondering if it's worth doing these quests. I've heard from a lot of people that the quests are quite tedious since there just looooooong and boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooring as heeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllll. But I also heard of the heliseum equips so is it worth going through all those quests for the equips or am I just better off not doing them?
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2 3
Dec 30 12
Broa Evan 8th Growth
SLIxFire
I've done around 70 quests, i was supposed to fight velderoth, but it was a trap ( ) So, how long til i can battle him?
MapleStory Screen: Me hanging out with mrbasil :o
Dec 30 12
Arcania Blade Master
jumpsDualB
hobos102: It says ive completed 126 in my quest log for just helisiem

It's 50..
MapleStory Screen: Terminus Devastator - 2H Axe
Dec 30 12
Bera Evan 10th Growth
Erag0n1
I wouldnt go through it. it took me like 5 hours
MapleStory Screen: Saddle up and grab your chairs MapleStory Video: Let's Make Mesos Part 1
Dec 30 12
Windia Hero
Tenkage
XXjumpstar1299X: It's 50..

I heard it's like 3X longer for Kaisers than for non-Nova classes (not sure about AB yet obviously).
MapleStory Screen: Pb delivery.
Dec 30 12
Windia Night Lord
Veaflyn
can someone please tell me that stats on these equips?
MapleStory Screen: Destinys guild picture
Dec 30 12
Khaini Phantom 4
1RedSleeve
so now i'm at valderoth's door...i'm only lv133 with bad equips, will he be too difficult to beat? also, only valderoth drops helisium equips? (victor n treglov don't drop?)
Dec 30 12
Galicia Bow Master
iniSniper
tokoberas: so now i'm at valderoth's door...i'm only lv133 with bad equips, will he be too difficult to beat? also, only valderoth drops helisium equips? (victor n treglov don't drop?)

Apparently all drop the cape and shoes. No belts tho.
Dec 30 12
Scania Blade Master
StupidTeemo
What lvl do you have to be to do these quests? I'm on my lvl 95 dit, with the finished beginning quests. The last 1 I did was with gathering materials for like some random merchants.
Dec 30 12
Bellocan Kaiser 4
DerCaot
40secs each of the boss lvl 135 kaiser with 3%str
Dec 30 12
Khaini Phantom 4
1RedSleeve
awww....i beat each of them once and nothing drops. is it becoz i'm still doing the chain quests? (meaning if i want to get the drops i have to fight them once more?
PAGE 1 2 3

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login