BasilMarket

Add a thread

Worth doing heliseum quests?

Quests Forum Talk about Quests & Party Quests

Hey guy's, I'm just wondering if it's worth doing these quests. I've heard from a lot of people that the quests are quite tedious since there just looooooong and boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooring as heeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllll. But I also heard of the heliseum equips so is it worth going through all those quests for the equips or am I just better off not doing them?
Posted: December 2012 Permalink
TwitterFacebook Replies: 29

Replies

Page TopHome 1 2 3
Cthulhusama Level 180 Windia Zero Transcendent
It's 50..[/quote]

I heard it's like 3X longer for Kaisers than for non-Nova classes (not sure about AB yet obviously).
Dec 30 2012
New Screen: Pb delivery.
tokoberas Level 158 Khaini Night Lord
so now i'm at valderoth's door...i'm only lv133 with bad equips, will he be too difficult to beat? also, only valderoth drops helisium equips? (victor n treglov don't drop?)
Dec 30 2012
so now i'm at valderoth's door...i'm only lv133 with bad equips, will he be too difficult to beat? also, only valderoth drops helisium equips? (victor n treglov don't drop?)[/quote]

Apparently all drop the cape and shoes. No belts tho.
Dec 30 2012
Sqeeshyer Level 212 Scania Night Lord
What lvl do you have to be to do these quests? I'm on my lvl 95 dit, with the finished beginning quests. The last 1 I did was with gathering materials for like some random merchants.
Dec 30 2012
DerCaot Level 144 Bellocan Kaiser 4
40secs each of the boss lvl 135 kaiser with 3%str
Dec 30 2012
tokoberas Level 158 Khaini Night Lord
awww....i beat each of them once and nothing drops. is it becoz i'm still doing the chain quests? (meaning if i want to get the drops i have to fight them once more?
Dec 30 2012
steven7x23 Level 158 Bera Marksman
I heard it's like 3X longer for Kaisers than for non-Nova classes (not sure about AB yet obviously).[/quote]

yea around 56 quest for regulars and 136 or something for kaiser
Dec 30 2012
Page TopHome 1 2 3

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.