BasilMarket will be going down for approximately 1 hour at 4:00 BT (12AM EST) for a scheduled upgrade. Thanks for your patiencee.
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Jan 08 13
Mardia Shadower
Rykidd16
So i'm currently training to 200 (195 atm) and I wanna know when imma be a boss and get some hyper skills, to crank out some real damage.
Note: I'll be getting 5 levels tommorow. I go harder then the paint (aka: no life with 2x)
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2
Jan 08 13
Bellocan Assassin
ohstopteasin
Never
Jan 08 13
Mardia Shadower
Rykidd16
iLegalize, seems legit.
Jan 08 13
KradiaGMS Blade Master
Jacksdb
Do you ant to train with me?
I'm still level 166. I haven't been training at all. Was working on my damage. I can play on friday,Saturday, and Sunday
OT: probably next month
Jan 08 13
Scania Shadower
iDivideZer0
ConcreteDetails: Are you a shadower, DB, or phantom

Base on your basil char looks like its a shad and shad doesn't get Hyper Skills yet till maybe Feb? Or sooner than that

Source?
Jan 08 13
Scania Shadower
hamsterscool
Hyper skills come out with angelic buster.
Jan 08 13
Mardia Shadower
Rykidd16
JackTyme, what?
ConcreteDetails, can't be true D: I heard sometime this month. And yes, I am a shadower. Also, as iDivideZer0 said, where's your source?
applecross, this sounds reasonable.
Jan 08 13
Bellocan Shadower
ShadowLimitz
Considering GMS and Hime's words on how the Hyper Skills will be released for all jobs in one big Patch, instead of in parts like KMS, I wouldn't be surprised if it is actually February instead of this Month.
Jan 08 13
KradiaGMS Blade Master
Jacksdb
rykidd16 i mean, do you want to train with me. I need to train.
Jan 08 13
Bera Shadower
Kemuya
onewhodesire: Considering GMS and Hime's words on how the Hyper Skills will be released for all jobs in one big Patch, instead of in parts like KMS, I wouldn't be surprised if it is actually February instead of this Month.

That already can't be true since hero classes got theirs already.

I'm hoping we get them this patch with AB; just waiting for the update notes...
MapleStory Screen: Mario and zelda by nexon MapleStory Video: MapleStory Rap - HeroAvilon (Black & Yellow)
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login