MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Jan 08 13
Scania Bishop
madhavnshah
i was just wondering since i finally saved enough for a weapon so i was wondering which weapon, the empress or loveless staff, would be the best and how much i would have to pay for each in scania. thanks
New thread Replies
Jan 09 13
Galicia Demon Slayer 4
OakmontSlay
if you have the money the loveless staff does have a higher base attack but if you get a empress staff and the set you also have the set effect so its kind of a toss up depending on your current equips and how close to perfecting are you going to get the staff.
Jan 09 13
Scania Bishop
madhavnshah
what if i have 4 peices of the emp set?
Jan 09 13
Scania Evan 10th Growth
BlackRockSou
madhavnshah: what if i have 4 peices of the emp set?

then go with loveless
Jan 09 13*
KradiaGMS Bishop
nc4228
Go loveless. When empress shoulder comes out, for best results, get:
-nova or tyrant (when hard magnus is actually killable) shoe, cape, and belt
-empress hat, overall, glove, and shoulder
-loveless+chaos PB mark for set effect

All scrolled and potted.
Jan 09 13
Scania Bishop
madhavnshah
ok thanks but im assuming the tyrant cape and emp shoulder will be expensive
Jan 09 13
KradiaGMS Bishop
nc4228
Tyrant is impossible to obtain without hacks now.
Jan 09 13
Broa Bishop
xS8Nx
all empress until tyrant can be legally obtained and for cheap. empress is going to be the best for a while, because even when tyrant equips can be legitimately obtained, they are going to be more expensive clean tha a dt cape with 10m. att and 18% int.
MapleStory Video: 182 Bishop Zakum Solo
Jan 09 13
Bera Phantom 4
CLPhantomhve
Tyrant will be legitly obtained with the new marvel wheel though.
MapleStory Screen: Fafnir DBG - ATK 311
Jan 10 13
Broa Bishop
xS8Nx
yeah at a .01% chance or what ever Nexon finds to be fair and balanced, and I said right now, as in "will be" does not apply, empress is the best. If you are less than unbelievably funded, empress is going to continue to be the best. all of the people who have the money for tyrant should already know whats best, seeing as how their are probably only 3 bishops funded enough to get the equips.

If you are planning for 6 months from now, and have mad billions of mesos, loveless is better, but by a tiny amount that is not going to be worth the hassle or money for some time. by friday i will have a guide that includes the ultimate equips that have the potential for the best range. loveless and tyrant is included in that.

seeing as how the question is after saving up enough money, which weapon is better, i saw it as the TS finally saved enough meso for a weapon, implying that he does not have the funds to get tyrant anytime soon, so i said full empress is better.
MapleStory Video: 182 Bishop Zakum Solo
Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login