MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Feb 09 13
Bera Blade Master
dBladePrime
I found the hot key for tot's in my key config but it has nothing, just some lizard sleeping..

I heard you can get some random nx clothes and vip hair coupons etc and I want to know how to get them..

I'm lv172 if that makes a difference.
Maple Story: S>unique potential scroll service 2b per succes...
Share this page Twitter Facebook
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2
Feb 09 13
Bera Bishop
Cresseiy
have to make new character
Maple Story: Got hacked and lost all my stuff yay. Goodbye Mapl...
Feb 09 13
Broa F/P Arch Mage
LeonGoldMage
Click the "Replay" tab above the lizard. A mouse with a scroll wheel is required to do all the quest (the scroll bar is broken). It is not required to do the vip hair coupon quest, just let it expire (24 hours) and the quest will be complete. Enjoy the free stuff
MapleStory Screen: Ilyian's level up to 200
Feb 09 13
Scania Buccaneer
FcuQ
I done it on my lvl 192 but I couldn't complete the quest delivery thomas seeing how I have no quest available to be done.
You have to click on the side replay. Complete them all and when you're done claim your prize from the gift box. For hair coupon, let it expire.
Feb 09 13
Scania Dark Knight
Centralizes
there are no options at all for me. all there is, is a present box that gives lv 10-50 gear and i can't click the last tab. the replay thing is also blacked out.
Feb 09 13*
Bera Demon Slayer 2
celatum
Click the 'Replay' tab, and complete all the quests / tasks. (Don't forget to scroll down.)
Also, level doesn't matter at all... I think, because I completed everything on a Lv 130.
Feb 09 13
Bera Blade Master
dBladePrime
I click on the Replay tab and it's empty too and I can't scroll up or down.
Maple Story: S>unique potential scroll service 2b per succes...
Feb 09 13*
Broa F/P Arch Mage
LeonGoldMage
Bifoliate: there are no options at all for me. all there is, is a present box that gives lv 10-50 gear and i can't click the last tab. the replay thing is also blacked out.

Do you just see that is it blacked out, or have you tried to actually click on it?

paaperclip
Take a quick SS of your replay tab?
Feb 09 13
Windia Shadower
Thiefy996
LeonGoldMage: Click the "Replay" tab above the lizard. A mouse with a scroll wheel is required to do all the quest (the scroll bar is broken). It is not required to do the vip hair coupon quest, just let it expire (24 hours) and the quest will be complete. Enjoy the free stuff

I don't mean to offend anyone, but...who doesn't have a mouse with a wheel these days?
MapleStory Screen: My little pepe
Feb 09 13
Broa F/P Arch Mage
LeonGoldMage
Thiefy996: I don't mean to offend anyone, but...who doesn't have a mouse with a wheel these days?

It was mostly aimed at people with laptops. I herd (and my laptop does this as well) that people have trouble getting their touch pad to scroll with tot's box.
PAGE 1 2

Register / login

You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login