BasilMarket

Add a thread

What to do with this Se neb

General MapleStory Forum Talk about MapleStory in general

lgnorant Level 200 Kradia Shadower
I know I've made this thread on the shad subsection, but I need more suggestions;

I recently fused a SE neb, and I'm debating whether I should use it or not. Here are my two options:

[url=http://i.imgur.com/ZV8jZbE.jpg]Raven Horn gloves[/url]

[url=http://i.imgur.com/7beD5N7.jpg]Stormcaster gloves[/url]
Some people have been telling me to replace the 2% luk neb on my RHG for se and others have said to put it on a more universal gloves and switch between gloves when you wanna use SE (i.e my scgs). I am aware that shads will get "Flip the coin" which will give us a max of 50% more crit, if I recall correctly. My crit % is currently 36% with inner ability, critical ring (which I can replace), phantom LS, and 5% base. So what should I do? All help appreciated.
Posted: February 2013 Permalink
TwitterFacebook Replies: 14

Replies

Page TopHome 1 2
Masterobert Level 200 Broa Phantom 4 Nimbus Guild
I would use it on a tradeable item, that's just me though.
Feb 11 2013
fun2killu Level 90 Windia Mechanic 3
Just do what you think would be the most beneficial for you. You won't get a better answer than the ones people already gave u.
Feb 11 2013
kennyowns Level 208 Chaos Dark Knight
Put is on scg. Universal is good.
Feb 11 2013
yoguy911 Level 195 Broa Blade Master
i agree with the first poster, since it's a tradeable equip and can be used on any characters and it'll be very useful. You can also equip and unequip the glove for the buff.
Feb 11 2013
New Screen: Rexmount!
und3rknight Level 144 Bera Kaiser 4
use it on an easily tradeable item that can be used by any class best way to go around it
Feb 11 2013
andy11247 Level 206 Windia Buccaneer
SCG, Only problem is the hassle unequipping and re-equipping gloves takes. At bosses that will always hit you, whether it misses or not, this means you may never find a break to rebuff se, that's all.
Feb 11 2013
lgnorant Level 200 Kradia Shadower
SCG, Only problem is the hassle unequipping and re-equipping gloves takes. At bosses that will always hit you, whether it misses or not, this means you may never find a break to rebuff se, that's all.[/quote]

Ehh. I guess that might be a pain in the ass when I'm doing bosses like czak or HT. Mehhhhhhhhhhh, now I'm stuck between both perspectives.
Feb 11 2013
andy11247 Level 206 Windia Buccaneer
@Ignorant Although you have smokescreen, so you could switch the scgs when you use it
Feb 11 2013
Page TopHome 1 2

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.