• Auction
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Feb 11 13
KradiaGMS Shadower
Wreaks
I know I've made this thread on the shad subsection, but I need more suggestions;

I recently fused a SE neb, and I'm debating whether I should use it or not. Here are my two options:

Raven Horn gloves

Stormcaster gloves
Some people have been telling me to replace the 2% luk neb on my RHG for se and others have said to put it on a more universal gloves and switch between gloves when you wanna use SE (i.e my scgs). I am aware that shads will get "Flip the coin" which will give us a max of 50% more crit, if I recall correctly. My crit % is currently 36% with inner ability, critical ring (which I can replace), phantom LS, and 5% base. So what should I do? All help appreciated.
New MapleStory Video: Shadower dojo
Replies
PAGE 1 2
Feb 11 13
Broa Phantom 4
DelusionDash
I would use it on a tradeable item, that's just me though.
Feb 11 13
Windia Mechanic 3
Metalworkers
Just do what you think would be the most beneficial for you. You won't get a better answer than the ones people already gave u.
Feb 11 13
Chaos Blade Master
Schend
Put is on scg. Universal is good.
Feb 11 13
Khaini Bishop
Dimei
Like ^ says, I would use it in some workgloves so you can trade later or pass it to other chars
New MapleStory Screen: Empress is occupied New MapleStory Video: KMST[1.2.434] Lv.126 Battle Mage Vs Future Tokyo Boss
Feb 11 13
Broa Blade Master
DuIlDream
i agree with the first poster, since it's a tradeable equip and can be used on any characters and it'll be very useful. You can also equip and unequip the glove for the buff.
New MapleStory Screen: Rexmount!
Feb 11 13
Bera Kaiser 4
drago6911
use it on an easily tradeable item that can be used by any class best way to go around it
Feb 11 13
KradiaGMS Shadower
Wreaks
Guess I'll put it on the SCG. Thanks guys.
Feb 11 13
Windia Buccaneer
Birthplace
SCG, Only problem is the hassle unequipping and re-equipping gloves takes. At bosses that will always hit you, whether it misses or not, this means you may never find a break to rebuff se, that's all.
Feb 11 13
KradiaGMS Shadower
Wreaks
andy11247: SCG, Only problem is the hassle unequipping and re-equipping gloves takes. At bosses that will always hit you, whether it misses or not, this means you may never find a break to rebuff se, that's all.

Ehh. I guess that might be a pain in the ass when I'm doing bosses like czak or HT. Mehhhhhhhhhhh, now I'm stuck between both perspectives.
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login
MapleStory
MapleStory 2
Mobile Games
Art, Anime & Manga
L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
Nexon
Sony PS3 & PS4
Xbox 360 & One