MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Mar 17 13
Windia Spearman
kimjeeho111
Well the belt gives 50 W/M.ATT and the shoulder gives 15 W/M.ATT with a set bonus of 50 more W/M.ATT So is it better than getting the tyrant belts?

EDIT2:My thinking was wrong I assumed tinkerers had no slots wtf.
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2
Mar 17 13
Windia Buccaneer
Greqz
Yeah in my opinion i would get tinker but i think it will be more expensive then Tyrant.
MapleStory Screen: The diffrent sides of me MapleStory Video: Thunder Breaker GPA Solo
Mar 17 13
Scania Bandit
DaggerVirtue
It comes from Marvel Machine. Which is a scam.
Mar 17 13
DemethosGMS Evan 10th Growth
zeroinfinii
sadface3: Well the belt gives 50 W/M.ATT and the shoulder gives 15 W/M.ATT with a set bonus of 50 more W/M.ATT So is it better than getting the tyrant belts?

yes and no

it is potentially better then tyrant belt....

most tyrant belts at max enhances that i have seen are 165ish all stats and 25~50 att/m.att

scrolled/enhacneing wise on the black belt could make it have higher stats (chaos+ it can have up to 12 protected? enhances were tyrant can only get 7
idk the odds of getting att/m.att from normal items (belts) and black belt can only be karma'd 1 time
PS3/PS4 Screen: Last Day of DFO
Mar 17 13
Windia Buccaneer
Greqz
infinteZero: guess we cant know untill we know EXACT stats.
MapleStory Screen: The diffrent sides of me MapleStory Video: Thunder Breaker GPA Solo
Mar 17 13
Windia Bow Master
RujinFujin
The Black set (Tinker Belt+Tinker Shoulder) has the potential to beat Tyrant Belt+Any shoulder. I don't think any other Tinker set would win though.
MapleStory Screen: Fafnir Wind Chaser - ATK 311 MapleStory Video: Maplestory2 alpha job showcase
Mar 17 13*
DemethosGMS Evan 10th Growth
zeroinfinii
Darkstar764: infinteZero: guess we cant know untill we know EXACT stats.

exact stats are in the notes black belts are 100+all stats 50att/m.att
just dont know how far enhancing can take it +3 chaos scrolls

that among with the fact you need to spin mavels to have chance to get one and...
it could give you random belt/shoulder (each time uses one tinkerers box) and also 1 box to try to upgrade that could turn it into a lower grade belt
waits till 20th to find out more (hopes for the black belt myself i have 2 boxs from that wheel)

also unknown if it can have potential (as for shoulders empress shoulders could easily beat tinkerers when they come out) just for the fact with full set gives extra hp/mp and there are alot classes that could always use more hp/mp
PS3/PS4 Screen: Last Day of DFO
Mar 17 13
Windia Bow Master
RujinFujin
infinteZero: (as for shoulders empress shoulders could easily beat tinkerers when they come out) just for the fact with full set gives extra hp/mp and there are alot classes that could always use more hp/mp

That is true if you are not going full tyrant or using RA equips.
MapleStory Screen: Fafnir Wind Chaser - ATK 311 MapleStory Video: Maplestory2 alpha job showcase
Mar 17 13
Khaini Night Lord
Xerotone
gandalfail: It comes from Marvel Machine. Which is a scam.

theres an event thats gonna be giving them out. read the patch notes before commenting
Mar 17 13
Windia Bow Master
RujinFujin
nickolatte: theres an event thats gonna be giving them out. read the patch notes before commenting

...its an event that requires an item that was retrieved from the Marvel Machine.
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login