L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
24 Pics 24 Videos
Nexon
7 Pics 4 Videos
Sony PS3 & PS4
1 Pic 7 Videos
Xbox 360 & One
2 Pics 8 Videos
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Mar 24 13
Zenith Phantom 4
ZelkovaPZ
the title
Replies
Mar 24 13
Khaini Corsair
SairKoi
Gold Flowers or Heartstones
Mar 24 13
Bera Paladin
ShieIdWard
Heart stones/Those golden flowers
New MapleStory Screen: 127 bucc range - 11287-16124
Mar 24 13
Bera Bishop
Saelynnie
Get ready to farm thousands of them.
Mar 24 13
Bellocan Hero
HeroGrappler
Gold Flowers and Heartstones are the most common sources.
I'm not sure and it's not confirmed, but I think Arkarium and his Snake Priests may also drop some.
Mar 24 13
Broa Battle Mage 2
Abyssclock
Harvest either heart stones or golden flowers... Unfortunately even with lvl 10 Mining or Harvesting (Forgot the proper termonology) you can still fail often, therefore its probably suggested that you have your profession as a harvester so that you can boost your empathy each day. By increasing your empathy it allows a higher succession rate of successfully harvesting or mining a Heart stone or golden flower. Furthermore, someone who had lvl 100 empathy pointed out that he was able to find a primal essence quickly and easier due to a higher lvl of empathy, thus with that I'd strongly suggest you to go with being a harvester if you are looking for primal essence
Mar 24 13
Broa Phantom 4
DelusionDash
KnightTale: It's impossible to successfully mine a Heartstone or a Gold Flower. You always fail no matter what.
Mar 24 13
Scania Sniper
FocusPrime
Masterobert: KnightTale: It's impossible to successfully mine a Heartstone or a Gold Flower. You always fail no matter what.

You Always break its heart.
New MapleStory Screen: My friend's pro hair
Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login