MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Apr 03 13
Khaini Battle Mage 4
Khymerian
I've heard quite a lot that the fastest non-LHC way to level pre-165 is the Evolving System. Is that true if you do it solo?
Share this page Twitter Facebook
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2
Apr 03 13
DemethosGMS Priest
Roockk
w8 a few days then see
Apr 03 13
Scania Corsair
Aeronomx
I havent been getting good experience, maybe I am doing it wrong.
Apr 03 13*
Yellonde Mechanic 4
AndroidJelly
The best exp is in party, but if you go alone, try using Spawn rate, xHP and +7lvl cores

Edit: I used 30% spawn, HP x5 and monster level +7 while the 2exp. I gained 2 lvls (lvl 161 now) in 45 minutes in Link 3 map
So yeah, its pretty insane exp

While training i got +100% spawn cores, so imagine all that exp
MapleStory Screen: The flying bellflower!
Apr 03 13
KradiaGMS Wild Hunter 4
JaguarCow
not sure but without any cores i was getting 4k ea from the digital slime things and i would imagine that you could use cores to boost the exp and make monsters higher lv and whatnot so yes i guess but it's only 2 hours 30 mins a day so
Apr 03 13
ElNido Cannoneer 4
XtremeBoost
The wild hunter is right, I've seen videos in KMS where you can apparently make the digital slimes go and gather in one place, if you're especially good at mobbing, just imagine how much exp you would gain from that. Say like aliens are what, 10 in each row, so that's 2 in corridor 6, that would be 20 x 3000 per kill which is in my case 60000 per 4 seconds. Now if the wild hunter is right, let's give an approximate number of the slimes in a room, say 30. 30 x 4000 per kill would be 120000 for 4 seconds for the respawn, that would probably give you two times the leveling rate at which you would be if you were training at aliens. The thing is, the next few days are gonna be hectic if everyone's gonna be at the evolving system training grounds.
Apr 03 13
Broa Night Walker 4
NoxObscura
Abyssel Guild
ezrasc Why would it be hectic if it spawns you in your own map with whoever's in your party and no one else? Or do you just mean laggy?
Xbox 360/One Video: Ps4 hands on first impressions
Apr 03 13
Windia Night Walker 3
Dioiighted
No, parties are best. The only time evolving world is good exp is if you're using party exp cores, which obviously only apply if you're in a party.
Apr 03 13
ElNido Cannoneer 4
XtremeBoost
ox0Shad0w0xo: What I mean is, because we just got the patch, everyone would be trying to get into the same place to try out the evolving system.
Apr 03 13
Broa Night Walker 4
NoxObscura
Abyssel Guild
Oh okay, I gotcha. Wasn't too sure what you meant since I haven't been there yet lol.
Xbox 360/One Video: Ps4 hands on first impressions
PAGE 1 2

Register / login

You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login