• Auction
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Comments
Amaterasus Muramasas Recipe Ingredients
MapleStory Forums : General MapleStory : General MS questions and answers
Apr 06 13
Scania Demon Slayer 4
Givsaro13
Here are all the ingredients to make the lvl 150 katana:

Superior Item Crystal x 200
Legendary Weapon Shard (Mouri Clan) x 1
Legendary Weapon Shard (Takeda Clan) x 1
Legendary Weapon Shard (Uesugi Clan) x 1
Condensed Spirit x 20
Spirit Stone of the Sixth Sky x 2

I have figured out that the weapon shards drop from various bosses (Hilla, Zakum, etc.), but I have no clue where to get condensed spirit from or spirit stone of the sixth sky. Any insight into this matter would be much appreciated!
Replies
PAGE 1 2
Apr 06 13
Broa Kanna 4
kannadian025
Uhh, good luck getting those.
Apr 06 13
Bera Kaiser 4
Ryonax
I don't know how to get or what anything on that list is except for the 200 Superior Item Crystals which is whack.
I think I'll stick to a Von Leon Katana or something if anything.
New MapleStory Screen: Mechanator Pendant
Apr 06 13
Broa Blade Master
QuocBook
AMATERASU

OT: The items you are looking for might be drops from Ranmaru, but I also have no clue. They are most likely boss drops.
Apr 06 13
Bera Evan 2nd Growth
Pucefoot
condensed spirit sounds like something profession related like the item crystals
maybe you get it by fusing stuff or something or maybe a new drop that's sort of like primal essences or philosopher's stones
Apr 06 13
Bellocan Hero
metaghost
JMS Sengoku content had a Base Raid similar to Aswan. From there I think you could obtain Spirit Stone of the Sixth Sky along with other essentials within the content.
New MapleStory Screen: New novan job hint? New MapleStory Video: British nanny
Apr 07 13
Scania Demon Slayer 4
Givsaro13
Do you think the base raid would be released in gms ever? Because if that's the only way to get those two materials, then there was really no point in them including the weapon shard pieces. If you're wrong though, and they do come from hard mode ranmaru, I'll be awaiting confirmation

I was able to get 90 superiors and 2 of the three shards so far btw. I heard the recipe itself is really rare though on it's own
Apr 08 13
Scania I/L Arch Mage
xemsem
I was able to get a 150 Claw recipe from him today and the recipe was the same except it doesn't require the last 2 (Spirit Stone and Condensed Spirit). I wonder if that's specific to the Katana or if the Kanna's Fan requires it as well since they're both sengoku classes.
New MapleStory Screen: One of these things isn't quite right
Apr 08 13
Galicia Battle Mage 4
LightCuber
I got a (Uesugi Clan) shard from normal zakum today. Just confirming.
New MapleStory Video: Zakum Solo BaM revamp v.142
Apr 08 13
Scania Demon Slayer 4
Givsaro13
I got the uesugi clan shard from hilla and the takeda clan shard from zakum. I think all three are possible to get from certain bosses.
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login
MapleStory
MapleStory 2
Mobile Games
Art, Anime & Manga
L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
Nexon
Sony PS3 & PS4
Xbox 360 & One