L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
24 Pics 24 Videos
Nexon
7 Pics 4 Videos
Sony PS3 & PS4
1 Pic 7 Videos
Xbox 360 & One
2 Pics 8 Videos
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Apr 08 13
Bera Bishop
gekkegerrit
Vry nice for my under lvl 100 chars.
question though. After five minutes a message appears..Boss is now in the map.
But i dont see that boss anywhere.

Does it spawn on a different map ?

Thx
Replies
PAGE 1 2 3
Apr 08 13*
Khaini Kanna 4
ZesseiBijin
The boss spawns when you talk to Spiegelette. Spawning the boss kills all enemies all screen and they stop spawning, so do it just before the timer is up.
New MapleStory Screen: Beast Tamer
Apr 08 13
Windia Hero
UATypHero
You also don't have to fight the boss if you don't want to. The amount of exp it gives isn't that great compared to the mobs and it takes a bit of time to kill it.

The only reason you would want to kill the boss is for it's drops: Att Speed +1 Potion, Att +30 Potion, M.Att +30 Potion, and a Pendant (imo, not that great. adds no attack and there are tempest pendants everywhere). These drops are also moveable between characters in your account.
New MapleStory Screen: Kenta's goggles - M.ATK +2
Apr 08 13
Bera Bishop
gekkegerrit
aaa, i c, thx alot
Apr 08 13
Khaini Phantom 4
NotSkrillex
Also boss monsters sometimes drop an entry ticket, which would obviously get you another entry that day without doing anything, so I'd say the boss is worth fighting.
Apr 08 13*
ElNido Hero
FanaIisWrath
lBishopXl: You also don't have to fight the boss if you don't want to. The amount of exp it gives isn't that great compared to the mobs and it takes a bit of time to kill it.

The only reason you would want to kill the boss is for it's drops: Att Speed +1 Potion, Att +30 Potion, M.Att +30 Potion, and a Pendant (imo, not that great. adds no attack and there are tempest pendants everywhere). These drops are also moveable between characters in your account.

GekkeGerrit No. The pendant gives 20% drop rate, and I believe I read that it comes out a high tier potential though that could be wrong. But the drop rate alone is well worth it, and the pots are not bad either. It shouldn't take more than thirty secs to kill the boss anyway, so it is somewhat foolish not to. And as the previous guy said, if it is the Rhino boss, it drops tickets. So please don't skip it, but also don't ever do it with more than 30-45 secs remaining because time will be wasted from killing mobs.
Apr 08 13
Windia Hero
UATypHero
godofturtles: Oh. Thanks for clearing that up. I only JUST read about the pendant, but didn't read much into the details with very little acknowledgement. Also, it took my character way too long to kill it which made me feel like a waste of time. And I didn't know about it also dropping tickets (well, just the Rhino boss) since I never bothered trying to kill the boss due to poor killing time.

Is the pendant also moveable between the account just as the potions are?
New MapleStory Screen: Kenta's goggles - M.ATK +2
Apr 08 13
Bera Hero
Oarm
The boss also is replaced by a Rhino sometimes, who drops golden EXP bots which increase your EXP you get by 10%.
New MapleStory Screen: This sucked New MapleStory Video: Akyrum "Cygnus" Defeated
Apr 08 13
Khaini Phantom 4
NotSkrillex
The rhino is also wayyyyy easier than the normal bosses in my experience, which I found to be kind of weird. It was like the difference between a 2 hit kill and a 10 second kill...
Apr 08 13
Scania Hero
calebheads
Is mp extreme better than aliens?
New MapleStory Video: Ellinia Piano Duet
PAGE 1 2 3

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login