MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Apr 09 13
Bera Bishop
gekkegerrit
I saw ppl with this medal. Is it any good ? How can i get it ?
(that is, how can my n91 Kanna get it hehe)
Share this page Twitter Facebook
New thread Replies
Apr 09 13
Bera Buccaneer
BuccLucifer
you can't get it if you're over level 60.
Apr 09 13*
Windia Dark Knight
QueDancer
Yes its a very good medal and very easy to obtain, just simply complete all of his quests and you will get http://www.basilmarket.com/MapleStory-item-Master-of-All-Knowledge-11657.html

Plus you will get a free perm chair, untradable though.
Apr 09 13
Nova Mechanic 4
EXenonLotus
3lackThief: Yes its a very good medal and very easy to obtain, just simply complete all of his quests and you will get http://www.basilmarket.com/MapleStory-item-Master-of-All-Knowledge-11657.html

Plus you will get a free perm chair, untradable though.

That a different a different medal from Tot's Pupil. Tot's pupil is only +3 all stats, which is okay for low level characters that dont have access to better medals. Most event or level award medals (powermonger, brute squad, next legend) are much better.
Apr 09 13
Bera Kaiser 4
drago6911
LockedDOwn: That a different a different medal from Tot's Pupil. Tot's pupil is only +3 all stats, which is okay for low level characters that dont have access to better medals. Most event or level award medals (powermonger, brute squad, next legend) are much better.

Isn't the master of all knowledge medal better then powermonger, brute squad and next legend making it one of the best medals to have while it begin one of the easiest to acquire?
Apr 09 13
Bera Kaiser 4
Ryonax
I hate the stupid temp medal you get, you can't delete it or sell it and it takes up my very limited EQP space. Anyway I'm pretty sure you need to complete all the Tot quests to get the final one (with the good stats), the one you're talking about (Tots Pupil) is crap and you get it by doing the simple replay task..
MapleStory Screen: 500 familiars
Apr 09 13
Nova Kaiser 4
ihazhighdps
mrkungpow: you can't get it if you're over level 60.

uhhh you can , check your tot button
MapleStory Screen: 5th Job Night Lord Skill
Apr 09 13*
Windia Dark Knight
QueDancer
LockedDOwn: That a different a different medal from Tot's Pupil. Tot's pupil is only +3 all stats, which is okay for low level characters that dont have access to better medals. Most event or level award medals (powermonger, brute squad, next legend) are much better.

Well considering he is level 91 why wouldn't he go for this medal? It's obtained in the same way as Tot's Pupil medal.

mrkungpow: you can't get it if you're over level 60.

You can get the Tot's pupil medal under level 60, the Master of all knowledge medal is over level 60 and you can get both medals if you are over level 60.
Apr 09 13
Broa Aran 4
FinalDiEind
Tot's pupil medal is crap, and it expires. Tot's Master of All Knowledge medal is pretty good (it's a little better than The Next Legend medal ).
Apr 09 13
Nova Mechanic 4
EXenonLotus
und3rknight: It is (with one higher stat than next legend), but there are many event medals that are much easier to obtain. The Next legend medals dont require you to do anything once you unlock them though, and so require less effort on new characters. If you are just making a mule the 1 stat difference is not a big deal (not like 1 stat ever makes a huge difference).

Register / login

You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login