MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Apr 10 13
Broa Noblesse
skylamence
Soul Master/Dawn Warrior Revamp
Uses a Sun/Moon system. Depending on which is currently on, different skills can be used

1st Job
Triple Slash: Rapidly cut enemies up and down
Sword Of Light: Puts your own soul to the sword
Element: Soul: Summon the soul of soul to strengthen you
Inner Voice: Guided by the soul to hear echoes
2nd Job
Silent Move/Loud Rush: Cut any enemies you pass by/Push enemies in front of you
Trace Cut/Shadow Time:
Pulling Moon: Take the moonlight's power to your sword
Inner Trust: Strike precisely with unshakable belief
Two Hand Sword Mastery
Body And Soul: Master the basic training of the body and soul

3rd Job
Moon Shadow/Light Flux: Rapidly rotate around in place while attacking enemies nearby/
Moon Cross/Sun Cross: Pull Forward Enemies/Push Away Enemies
Rising Sun: Raise your sword to receive the power of the sun
True Sight: Face your opponent by seeing their soul through their eyes
Soul Guardian: Borrow the power of the ancients
Wall of Steel:
Inner Shout: Focus your mind and vitality to your whole body

4th Job
Cygnus Knights
Dance of Moon/Seupiding (?) Dance: Holding the power of the moon, damage your enemy in front of you with your bare sword/Divides the sun to target your enemy by both ends
Crescent Divide/Solar Piece:
Soul Penetration: Penetrate enemies with a summoned sword falling like a star and smashed to the floor
Souluna Time (?): Accepts the passage of time, depending if it's sun or moon
Soul Please (?):
Two Hand Sword Expertise
Nullify your opponent's defense with unpredictable attacks
Master Of The Sword: Reach the end of swordmanship
Hyper Skills
Divide and Pierce - Reinforce
Divide and Pierce - Extra Target
Divide and Pierce - Bonus Attack
Seupiding Dance - Reinforce
Seupiding Dance - Ignore Guard
Seupiding Dance - Boss Killer
Cross The Styx: By separating the living and the dead and the power of your soul, creates a huge blow
Glory Of The Guardian
Soul Forge: Sharpen the forged power of the soul to produce a sword

go to leafre , youll find it there, credits to them
Share this page Twitter Facebook
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2 3
Apr 10 13
Bera Shadower
Then
Still waiting for night lord and blaze wizard revamp
Apr 10 13
Bera Mercedes 2
TurtleFinger
NightKei: Still waiting for night lord and blaze wizard revamp

Night walker you mean
MapleStory Screen: Turtlefinger
Apr 10 13
Scania Bow Master
simaini
If this is real, then I hope they can use OH weapons too... Another 2H user is too much
MapleStory Screen: Jett Cosmic Upheaval uses Maple Story: reading kpop forums and these kpop fans be like &q...
Apr 10 13
Bera Aran 4
CoveralAran
simaini Nope, only 2H swords. It sucks I know. We don't need another 2h-sword user. Kaiser was enough!
MapleStory Screen: Maplestory 2 Teaser - Poster MapleStory Video: RED Update - Adventurer Anime Maple Story: Hi I'm bored, entertain me
Apr 10 13*
Broa Noblesse
Stirgeon
If I decide to ever make a Dawn Warrior to try it out--I dont think I'd ever touch the Moon Stance.. The skills for it are pretty lame.
MapleStory Screen: Know-how? a chair MapleStory Video: Lv 70 Lukless Str Dit 3rd job Advancement Maple Story: See you in two days Destiny. T^T This is longer th...
Apr 10 13
Scania Bow Master
simaini
geralddino: Well, that really sucks then. If they're OPed, then the 2H sword prices will go even higher
I guess they wanted to make them a bit different from mihiles, who can only use OH swords..
MapleStory Screen: Jett Cosmic Upheaval uses Maple Story: reading kpop forums and these kpop fans be like &q...
Apr 10 13
Bera Aran 4
CoveralAran
simaini: Yeah, but it doesn't make sense. Mihile is the teacher for Dawn Warriors... Mihile, who has a 1h sword teaches dudes with 2h swords. Thats just weird.
MapleStory Screen: Maplestory 2 Teaser - Poster MapleStory Video: RED Update - Adventurer Anime Maple Story: Hi I'm bored, entertain me
Apr 10 13
Scania Bow Master
simaini
geralddino: Eh, maybe because 1h requires more skill to use? And mihile has a soul shield, so the dawn warriors don't and have to use 2h .-. Lol
Apr 10 13
Bera Jett 4
JettSkywind
Oh cool O_O They're doing a remake of the Dawn Warrior? Too bad I've already hitched my wagon to Mihile, but still this is kind of interesting to me.
PAGE 1 2 3

Register / login

You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login