MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

Xenon ability points

MapleStory Forums : Xenon : Talk about the Xenon class

Apr 10 13
ElNido Demon Slayer 4
DemanDawg
So i have a question about the ap for xenon. I have the most luk% right now, with some dex%, and a few allstat%, but since i have the most luk% out of the three, how should i set up my stats?
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2 3
Apr 10 13
Broa Xenon 4
5xe4
i'd do luk first then str then dex
Apr 10 13
Windia Corsair
Daze
Just keep hitting auto-assign til you have 330 in str & 330 in dex. Then at this point you will also have 330 in luk.
Now that all 3 main stat's have 330, at each lvl put the AP into whatever % stat you have the most.
Since you have the most %luk, then just keep adding the AP into luk for the maximum increase in range.
MapleStory Screen: Fafnir dagger - atk 305, 85% boss
Apr 10 13
Scania Jett 4
noxvadis
all to 330, this answer won't change.
MapleStory Screen: Shinkudragon ate fried beans MapleStory Video: DrK Vs CZak [Hyper Skills]
Apr 10 13
Khaini Demon Avenger 4
TumbIrBIog
PissingMeOffP: I don't care how it works im trying pure luk lol

Prepare for the most random ass damage ever lmao
MapleStory Screen: A demons true face
Apr 10 13
Scania I/L Arch Mage
GoXDS
nah. it would be just as "random" as a proper build (unless the Mastery comes from the Skills needing even spread. I need to recheck)
it'll just be pathetically low
Apr 10 13
Khaini Night Lord
Darks7ar5
GoXDS: nah. it would be just as "random" as a proper build (unless the Mastery comes from the Skills needing even spread. I need to recheck)
it'll just be pathetically low

Putting pure luck won't change the range clean. Xenon's stat distribution is str+dex+luk. Where is 333+333+333>999? The only difference between a pure luck xenon and a balanced xenon is the lack of the skill multilateral.
Apr 10 13
Galicia Aran 4
SpikeShade
taimega2007: Putting pure luck won't change the range clean. Xenon's stat distribution is str+dex+luk. Where is 333+333+333>999? The only difference between a pure luck xenon and a balanced xenon is the lack of the skill multilateral.

Passive boost are considered clean.
Apr 10 13*
Khaini Night Lord
Darks7ar5
Sous: Passive boost are considered clean.

Yeah multilateral doesn't give any damage boost that shows on range. It's total damage.
Apr 10 13
Windia Night Walker 3
Dioiighted
taimega2007: Yeah multilateral doesn't give any damage boost that shows on range. It's total damage.

"Total damage" is used very inconsistently in Maplestory. For example, total damage from potential does not show in range, but total damage from Kanna & DA's link skill does show in range (Acts as %attack, rather than total damage.)

The "total damage" from multilateral does actually show in your range.
PAGE 1 2 3

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login